Windows 10: Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera

Discus and support Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; From few weeks Mediafire and Zipyshare redirect me to ad pages when downloading. I have AdBlock+ on both browsers, and also NoScript in Mozilla. Yet I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vessto, Jul 19, 2016.

1. vessto Win User

Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera

From few weeks Mediafire and Zipyshare redirect me to ad pages when downloading. I have AdBlock+ on both browsers, and also NoScript in Mozilla. Yet I can't prevent redirecting. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance!

:)

vessto, Jul 19, 2016
  2. PeterKl. Win User

Facing sound issues on the device after the update.

Hi,

Yes with all browsers, also Opera and Mozilla.

PeterKl., Jul 19, 2016
  3. Tahvo Win User
    Windows7 freezing

Use other browsers like mozilla opera, so on

Tahvo, Jul 19, 2016
Thema:

Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera

1. Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera - Similar Threads - Mediafire Zippyshare redirecting

2. Opera override

in Browsers and Email
    Opera override: What is this opera crap? Every time I try to get to Amazon, it shows up and overrides everything else on my monitor. How do I get rid of it? 137111
  3. Opera override

in Windows 10 Support
    Opera override: What is this opera crap? Every time I try to get to Amazon, it shows up and overrides everything else on my monitor. How do I get rid of it? 137111
  4. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

in Windows 10 News
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX: Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother. It also features Twitch integration and numerous customization options. Los Angeles, California/ Oslo, Norway –There are...
  5. Folder Redirection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Folder Redirection: Dear Support I applied Folder Redirection and it works fine But when the user delete the file from the client machine, it also deleted from the server I need to keep all the delete file on the server even if the user deleted from the client machine Waiting for your...
  6. Mozilla Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird: Mozilla have released version 60 of thir email client. Now available in a 64-bit version as well as 32-bit. Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.0) — Mozilla 115501
  7. redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup: Hi. Every time I restart my system or turn on from a shut down, this website "MSN France: Hotmail, Outlook, actualités, météo, divertissement" opens automatically in microsoft edge and obviously it dont go anywhere just saying chek your firewall and network Diagnostics. I...
  8. Mozilla KB

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla KB: I use Mozilla Thunderbird as email client, because of its infinite flexibility as to number of accounts it will support. However I am not enamored of the Knowledge Base I have been trying to reinstate the profile from the time previous to a windows re-installation. The KB...
  9. Mozilla jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla jumplist: Anyone know of a reliable way to try and get jump lists back on Mozilla without resorting to uninstalling / reinstalling? If I right click the pinned Mozilla icon or it's entry in the start menu it no longer shows the jumplists, recent, private browsing etc. Just gives option...
  10. Opera 40

in Browsers and Email
    Opera 40: Hey gang, i have been using Opera 40 for a few weeks and i can't seem to get "Spell Check" to work ! This is what i have tried : Turn spell checking on or off To enable or disable the spell checker, you can either: Right-click a multi-line text entry field, and select or...