Windows 10: Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera

Discus and support Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; From few weeks Mediafire and Zipyshare redirect me to ad pages when downloading. I have AdBlock+ on both browsers, and also NoScript in Mozilla. Yet I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vessto, Jul 19, 2016.

1. vessto Win User

Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera

From few weeks Mediafire and Zipyshare redirect me to ad pages when downloading. I have AdBlock+ on both browsers, and also NoScript in Mozilla. Yet I can't prevent redirecting. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance!

:)

vessto, Jul 19, 2016
  2. PeterKl. Win User

Facing sound issues on the device after the update.

Hi,

Yes with all browsers, also Opera and Mozilla.

PeterKl., Jul 19, 2016
  3. Tahvo Win User
    Windows7 freezing

Use other browsers like mozilla opera, so on

Tahvo, Jul 19, 2016
Thema:

Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera

1. Mediafire and Zippyshare redirecting in Mozilla and Opera - Similar Threads - Mediafire Zippyshare redirecting

2. redirects to microsoft bing instead of opera gx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redirects to microsoft bing instead of opera gx: whenever i lets say open a pdf or link it would usually redirect me to microsoft bing to view that website or pdf but i want it to redirect to opera gx how do i do that...
  3. redirects to microsoft bing instead of opera gx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    redirects to microsoft bing instead of opera gx: whenever i lets say open a pdf or link it would usually redirect me to microsoft bing to view that website or pdf but i want it to redirect to opera gx how do i do that...
  4. Opera & Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Opera & Facebook: I am using Opera as my default at present. Facebook has started filling my page up with 'suggested for you' and these must include almost every newspaper in the country. Opera has a built in ad blocker but these 'ads' on FB are getting though. Help! 183122
  5. ads on opera

in Windows 10 Support
    ads on opera: So I've been using Opera for a long time on a recommendation I won't get ads , the type of ads when you open a Browser, such as chrome as I used before upon which a tab with an ad opened without me asking for it but now they problem has started with opera, with a site...
  6. Opera override

in Windows 10 Support
    Opera override: What is this opera crap? Every time I try to get to Amazon, it shows up and overrides everything else on my monitor. How do I get rid of it? 137111
  7. Mozilla Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird: Mozilla have released version 60 of thir email client. Now available in a 64-bit version as well as 32-bit. Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.0) — Mozilla 115501
  8. redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    redirect to msftconnecttest.com/redirect in startup: Hi. Every time I restart my system or turn on from a shut down, this website "MSN France: Hotmail, Outlook, actualités, météo, divertissement" opens automatically in microsoft edge and obviously it dont go anywhere just saying chek your firewall and network Diagnostics. I...
  9. Mozilla KB

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla KB: I use Mozilla Thunderbird as email client, because of its infinite flexibility as to number of accounts it will support. However I am not enamored of the Knowledge Base I have been trying to reinstate the profile from the time previous to a windows re-installation. The KB...
  10. Mozilla jumplist

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla jumplist: Anyone know of a reliable way to try and get jump lists back on Mozilla without resorting to uninstalling / reinstalling? If I right click the pinned Mozilla icon or it's entry in the start menu it no longer shows the jumplists, recent, private browsing etc. Just gives option...