Windows 10: Mediatek Driver not working

Discus and support Mediatek Driver not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In windows 7 mediatek driver is work. i can flash android firmware via "SP-FLASH-TOOLS" but in windows 10 software install but "SP-FLASH-TOOLS" doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mhsowrove, Aug 27, 2015.

1. mhsowrove Win User

Mediatek Driver not working

In windows 7 mediatek driver is work. i can flash android firmware via "SP-FLASH-TOOLS" but in windows 10 software install but "SP-FLASH-TOOLS" doesn't recognize phone....

PLZ tell me what do ... to solve the problem..........

:)

mhsowrove, Aug 27, 2015

2. wifi and bluetooth not working after upgradition to windows 10

Mediatek Ralink RT3290 driver version :

After updating to Windows 10 ,
    i am facing problem in Bluetooth and Wifi .In wifi , frequently getting DNS error.

Mediatek Bluetooth Driver version 2.3.1.0

MediaTek Bluetooth driver 2.3.1.0, is my driver card , not able to find any Bluetooth device for pairing.

AnandRathinam, Aug 27, 2015
  3. WiFi, Bluetooth and Touch Pad driver problems in Windows 10

Mediatek Ralink RT3290 driver version 5.0.57.0

Windows 10 latest WiFi drivers are very slow and buggy as old WiFi drivers are working properly.

As I did a ping test with the wifi router in the same room with the lastest drivers the results was varying from 8ms to 900+ms

and when i did the same test with a wifi driver which more than a year old the result was constant at 1ms and sometimes less than 1ms. I want to know how can i report bugs to the driver software team of the Mediatek Ralink department. The card in my notebook
    is a Mediatek Ralink RT3290.

Mediatek Bluetooth Driver version 2.3.1.0

Bluetooth doesn't work at all when the WiFi adapter is switched on and this is mainly with handsfree devices. I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, installing old drivers but nothing works. Bluetooth only works when wifi is switched off.

Just for information the Mediatek RT3290 card is 2 in 1 card which has wifi and bluetooth on the same card.

I would like to report this also to the Mediatek bluetooth driver software team.

Synaptics TouchPad V7.5 driver version 19.0.12.95

the gestures for windows 10 get triggered all the time even after switching off all the gestures and saving settings

after every reboot the settings are set to default leading to unwanted gestures triggering all the time i dont know if this is driver issue or windows problem.

I'd really appreciate some help on these issues... (I've tried contacting Hp as well as Microsoft help desk still no help)

VincentManjuran, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

Mediatek Driver not working

1. Mediatek Driver not working - Similar Threads - Mediatek Driver working

2. LAN driver mediatek mt7922 gets uninstalled by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN driver mediatek mt7922 gets uninstalled by itself: Hi Team,I am unable to connect to wifi due to the issue with LAN driver. drivers are getting uninstalled by itself and disconnecting with wifi automatically.I have tried several mentioned in the forum but nothing is working out. I kindly request you to please help me with...
  3. LAN driver mediatek mt7922 gets uninstalled by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN driver mediatek mt7922 gets uninstalled by itself: Hi Team,I am unable to connect to wifi due to the issue with LAN driver. drivers are getting uninstalled by itself and disconnecting with wifi automatically.I have tried several mentioned in the forum but nothing is working out. I kindly request you to please help me with...
  4. MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes.: Ever since the June 2022 update, I've been tearing my hair out about this. I'm not the only one with this issue, but none of the solutions I've read about have done me good so far,The driver itself is either nonexistant or not working, which routinely causes the computer to...
  5. MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes.

MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes.: Ever since the June 2022 update, I've been tearing my hair out about this. I'm not the only one with this issue, but none of the solutions I've read about have done me good so far,The driver itself is either nonexistant or not working, which routinely causes the computer to...
  6. My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

My wireless Mediatek driver missing.: Hey Guys, i have a problem with my wireless driver, is missing and i dont know what to do. The name is Mediatek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN card and is missing, i only have The Realtek Gaming Gbe family controller, Please Someone help me if u can.BTW: i have an Asus Gaming...
  7. My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wireless Mediatek driver missing.: Hey Guys, i have a problem with my wireless driver, is missing and i dont know what to do. The name is Mediatek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN card and is missing, i only have The Realtek Gaming Gbe family controller, Please Someone help me if u can.BTW: i have an Asus Gaming...
  8. My wireless Mediatek driver missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows security, driver incompatibility. how to delete MediaTek,Inc: Hello, I can't or don't know, don't understand how to remove MediaTek, Inc. driver or rather driver under a specific name usb2ser, sys published the name: oem21. inf because of which I can't enable the "memory integrity / core" function on the computer, I don't understand why...
  10. Mediatek Chipset based Wireless USB Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mediatek Chipset based Wireless USB Drivers: Hello! I have been having an issue with my ASUS USB-AC55. The drivers based on Mediatek chipset are not working properly in Windows 10 Home x64 since update to 1709. Also tried with clean install of Windows 1803, and still the issue persists. The widows wireless Taskbar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mediatek bluetooth adaptor driver 2.3.1.0