Windows 10: MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes.

Discus and support MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the June 2022 update, I've been tearing my hair out about this. I'm not the only one with this issue, but none of the solutions I've read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M2the2ndpower, Jul 31, 2022.

1. MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes.

Ever since the June 2022 update, I've been tearing my hair out about this. I'm not the only one with this issue, but none of the solutions I've read about have done me good so far,The driver itself is either nonexistant or not working, which routinely causes the computer to crash in a Blue Screen of Death DPC Watchdog Violation .I've tried the following to no avail.- Check Windows Update / MyAsus for driver updates.- Remove currently-installed driver and installed from website.- Reset the Bios.- Reset Windows, Kept Files.- Reset Windows, Removed Files- Reinstalled Windows, Formatted the Har

:)

M2the2ndpower, Jul 31, 2022
  2. ben92pro Win User

WIFI 6 (Mediatek MT7921) disconnects randomly

Thanks to you i have fixed this problem. I have Asus M16 (2021) and wifi card disconnected random. Now it's ok. I hope that windows update doesn't blow everything up again....

ben92pro, Jul 31, 2022
  3. LuizScruz Win User
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update

Hello DangVS, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

I understand that the Mediatek MT7921 WIFI 6 device is not working properly;

Initially I recommend that you uninstall the device;

Right click on the start menu and go to Device Manager;

Click (>) Network adapters to expand the session;

Right click on the WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 and select Uninstall;

After uninstalling, restart the PC;

Go to the Microsoft Store and download the My Asus app;

Open the app and click on Customer Service;

In the LAN tab, download the latest driver for the wi-fi device;

Go to the location where you saved the driver;

Unzip the files;

Access the folder and open the Setup file to start the installation;

After the installation is complete, try to connect to the Wi-Fi network;

Hope this helps, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Jul 31, 2022
  4. MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes.

WIFI 6 (Mediatek MT7921) disconnects randomly

I didn't read all 4 pages but I was having this problem and went into

1.Device manager

2.Network Adaptors

3.Mediatek wifi MT7921

4.Right click

5.Properties

6. Advanced Tab

7.Change 802.11 to wireless AC instead of AX

Since doing this I haven't dropped Wi-Fi once and before it was every min or so. I don't think this has to do with my router, it supports AX as other devices don't drop except for this Wi-Fi card in ASUS laptop.

NickBryson, Jul 31, 2022
Thema:

MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes.

1. MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes. - Similar Threads - MediaTek MT7921 WiFi

2. Mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager: I have asus tuf f15 and the wifi device mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 is not showing in device manager, and also wifi symbol is not shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-6-mt7921-is-not-showing-in-device/a0f0045d-e113-490d-8016-6f14800ed6be
  3. Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error: I have had a problem for several months now where the wifi driver for my Asus gaming laptop will, with no warning, hide itself in the device manager, and stop functioning. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the driver more times than I can count, completely reset my laptop at...
  4. Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek Wifi 6 MT7921 Code 45 error: I've had this problem with my laptop for three days.. everything I've seen and done works, but its only temporary, I don't like having to restart my laptop every time this happens, it's just my laptop having the problem, so it's not the internet. I've already reinstalled the...
  5. How to fix the mediatek wifi 6 MT7921 wireless lan card adapter is experiencing driver or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the mediatek wifi 6 MT7921 wireless lan card adapter is experiencing driver or...: Sir can u tell how to fix this in my Asus tuf gaming f15 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-mediatek-wifi-6-mt7921-wireless-lan/a3b5876a-835d-4cc9-91a3-a82450df0c31
  6. How to fix the mediatek wifi 6 MT7921 wireless lan card adapter is experiencing driver or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the mediatek wifi 6 MT7921 wireless lan card adapter is experiencing driver or...: Sir can u tell how to fix this in my Asus tuf gaming f15 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-mediatek-wifi-6-mt7921-wireless-lan/a3b5876a-835d-4cc9-91a3-a82450df0c31
  7. MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaTek MT7921 WiFi 6 Adapter Driver causes Crashes.: Ever since the June 2022 update, I've been tearing my hair out about this. I'm not the only one with this issue, but none of the solutions I've read about have done me good so far,The driver itself is either nonexistant or not working, which routinely causes the computer to...
  8. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly: I just finished building a new pc and installed all the appropriate drivers and software. I have a WIFI 6 router which I have had for a while now and never had any issues with and the motherboard I am using is the ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX...
  9. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly: I just finished building a new pc and installed all the appropriate drivers and software. I have a WIFI 6 router which I have had for a while now and never had any issues with and the motherboard I am using is the ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX...
  10. WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. MEDIATEC FORCED