Windows 10: MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card Drivers Causing Screen to Stutter and Shut down...

Discus and support MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card Drivers Causing Screen to Stutter and Shut down... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I experienced a failed reboot on my PC Acer A514-54G and I managed to fix it by reinstalling Windows 11. But a few moments after the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fathur_03, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Fathur_03 Win User

MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card Drivers Causing Screen to Stutter and Shut down...

Recently I experienced a failed reboot on my PC Acer A514-54G and I managed to fix it by reinstalling Windows 11. But a few moments after the screen turns on, screen starts to stutter/ freeze then goes black and then the PC reboots itself it makes noise as well, i have found out driver on the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN to be the cause, things i've already done :- Rollback the Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 drivers- Updating and reinstalling the same version of drivers- Reinstalling Windows- Disabling the driversFor now, things that quite effective is disabling the drivers and my PC runs normally

:)

Fathur_03, Dec 15, 2022
  2. MrPepka Win User
    MrPepka, Dec 15, 2022
  3. ASUS TUF Gaming F15 Wi-Fi Module keeps disabling and dissapearing from device manager

My network Wi-Fi card is: MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

Nikolay Motuzenko, Dec 15, 2022
  4. LuizScruz Win User

MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card Drivers Causing Screen to Stutter and Shut down...

WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 card not working after June 2022 update

Hello DangVS, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;

I understand that the Mediatek MT7921 WIFI 6 device is not working properly;

Initially I recommend that you uninstall the device;

Right click on the start menu and go to Device Manager;

Click (>) Network adapters to expand the session;

Right click on the WIFI 6 Mediatek MT7921 and select Uninstall;

After uninstalling, restart the PC;

Go to the Microsoft Store and download the My Asus app;

Open the app and click on Customer Service;

In the LAN tab, download the latest driver for the wi-fi device;

Go to the location where you saved the driver;

Unzip the files;

Access the folder and open the Setup file to start the installation;

After the installation is complete, try to connect to the Wi-Fi network;

Hope this helps, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Dec 15, 2022
Thema:

1. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card Drivers Causing Screen to Stutter and Shut down... - Similar Threads - MediaTek MT7921 Wireless

2. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting: Hello !I have trouble with that card, it keeps getting disconnected. Sometimes it doesn't even start connected...- I tried uninstalling the card and the drivers, to reinstall the drivers from ASUS I have an ASUS TUF A15 itself, didn't work.- I tried a clean full install of...
  3. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting: Hello !I have trouble with that card, it keeps getting disconnected. Sometimes it doesn't even start connected...- I tried uninstalling the card and the drivers, to reinstall the drivers from ASUS I have an ASUS TUF A15 itself, didn't work.- I tried a clean full install of...
  4. Lenovo ThinkPad E15 MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

Lenovo ThinkPad E15 MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card: My Lenovo ThinkPad E15, recently disconnected once again MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card is updated from Lenovo System Updated, or once I updated it manually from the driver I downloaded to the website...
  5. Lenovo ThinkPad E15 MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ThinkPad E15 MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card: My Lenovo ThinkPad E15, recently disconnected once again MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card is updated from Lenovo System Updated, or once I updated it manually from the driver I downloaded to the website...
  6. mediatek wi-fi 6 mt7921 wireless lan card 3.0.1.1294 drivers get autmaticalliy keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mediatek wi-fi 6 mt7921 wireless lan card 3.0.1.1294 drivers get autmaticalliy keep...: I am facing this issue from a week ago, i open my laptop the wifi gets connected and after some use the wifi diappear , in device manager the driver is not there , i again restart my laptop it comes back and again disappear . I have tried installing the driver again and again...
  7. mediatek wi-fi 6 mt7921 wireless lan card 3.0.1.1294 drivers get autmaticalliy keep...

mediatek wi-fi 6 mt7921 wireless lan card 3.0.1.1294 drivers get autmaticalliy keep...: I am facing this issue from a week ago, i open my laptop the wifi gets connected and after some use the wifi diappear , in device manager the driver is not there , i again restart my laptop it comes back and again disappear . I have tried installing the driver again and again...
  8. MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 Wireless LAN Card adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware related...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 Wireless LAN Card adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware related...: I have an Acer Swift 3 with Windows 11 and I have an issue. MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 Wireless LAN Card adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware related problems. When I go onto device manager and click on this driver properties it says under device status “This device cannot...
  9. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card Drivers Causing Screen to Stutter and Shut down...

MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card Drivers Causing Screen to Stutter and Shut down...: Recently I experienced a failed reboot on my PC Acer A514-54G and I managed to fix it by reinstalling Windows 11. But a few moments after the screen turns on, screen starts to stutter/ freeze then goes black and then the PC reboots itself it makes noise as well, i have found...
  10. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card not working properly at its full potential.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card not working properly at its full potential.: Bought this pc few months back, after the update there was problem with Wifi driver not showing but It was resolved. After sometime i realised the my internet is slow, LAN is working at its full potential but wifi is bit slow and its not working even after updating the...