Windows 10: Medieval II Total War CD

Discus and support Medieval II Total War CD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i recently purchased Medieval II Total War with a CD, and successfully installed it, as well as Direct x. The launcher opens, but when i press... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FridoJulmust, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Medieval II Total War CD

Hello, i recently purchased Medieval II Total War with a CD, and successfully installed it, as well as Direct x. The launcher opens, but when i press "Play", i see the blue loading circle, AND THEN IT JUST STOPS and wont open.

I have had similar trouble with Rome Total War and other CD games.

I currently am using a Windows 10 Operating system.

Please help!

FridoJulmust

:)

FridoJulmust, Mar 29, 2020

2. Medieval 2 Total War

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. As you have already tried in compatibility mode, I suggest you to get in touch with Medieval 2 Total War support and check.

Total War Forums

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Medieval 2 Total War

Is it at all possible to find a fix for "Medieval 2 Total War" On Windows 10?

OMGTheSonOfAdam, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Medieval II Total War CD

Medieval Total War error on Windows 10

Hey Eeshwar,

I am having the same issues as Jordy. The version is Medieval II: Total War, which is under your list of compatible games.

Thanks in advance

Dimitri Larouche, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Medieval II Total War CD

1. Medieval II Total War CD - Similar Threads - Medieval Total War

2. Total war on Macafee why so complicated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total war on Macafee why so complicated?: I got a new Dell compiuter last year and this effing Macafee subscription -- that I did not want -- is expiring. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THEM.I hear that the process to remove it is very difficult. I know how to iuninstall programs via the control panel.But then,...
  3. total war medieval ii – definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    total war medieval ii – definitive edition: Game had stopped after upgrading to windows 11.screen go dark.tried to choose from compatability mode but i didn't find windows 10 as an option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-war-medieval-ii-definitive-edition/632a0351-4c8d-4565-93d1-a1e50942e9b3
  4. total war medieval ii – definitive edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    total war medieval ii – definitive edition: Game had stopped after upgrading to windows 11.screen go dark.tried to choose from compatability mode but i didn't find windows 10 as an option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/total-war-medieval-ii-definitive-edition/632a0351-4c8d-4565-93d1-a1e50942e9b3
  5. cd Library II problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cd Library II problem: Guten Tag,habe eincd Library von dacal .aber leider funktioniert es nicht. mein PC WIN 11 erkennt das Gerät nicht.who can help?LGEckhard Michel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-library-ii-problem/2aa3d263-7a22-44ba-b365-1ae2eaf11c12
  6. cd Library II problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cd Library II problem: Guten Tag,habe eincd Library von dacal .aber leider funktioniert es nicht. mein PC WIN 11 erkennt das Gerät nicht.who can help?LGEckhard Michel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-library-ii-problem/2aa3d263-7a22-44ba-b365-1ae2eaf11c12
  7. Medieval 2 Total War Fails to Initialize Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Medieval 2 Total War Fails to Initialize Audio: Hello, I've scoured the internet looking for a fix, but through the various methods I've tried I can't seem to get this to work. The issue I'm running into goes as follows: I start up Medieval 2 TW, I get an error that says "Failed to initialize audio", the game opens in a...
  8. windows 10 and total war games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 and total war games: I'm unable to run several Total War (Rome, Medieval I & II) games on Windows 10 after installing them. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-total-war-games/c82805f3-ef89-48e0-8cb6-0076b7b96426
  9. BSOD playing Total War Warhammer II, 0x00000133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Total War Warhammer II, 0x00000133: I today started playing the campaign mode in Warhammer II; after finishing a battle and entering the loading screen back to the campaign map, I'll get a DPC_watchdog_violation BSOD. This is the only game that produces the BSOD and only in the above circumstances. I've...
  10. Warhammer Total War Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Warhammer Total War Crashes: While playing Warhammer Total War, I get the RSOD, BSOD and Windows Errors. windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 10586 windows dir: C:\WINDOWS Hardware: GA-78LMT-S2P, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor AMD586,...