Windows 10: medion laptop

Discus and support medion laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; needing help ive bought a medion akoya laptop 2nd from cash generator was working great for a year and all of a sudden i cant access it anymore its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kaisinclair, Apr 19, 2021.

1. medion laptop

needing help ive bought a medion akoya laptop 2nd from cash generator was working great for a year and all of a sudden i cant access it anymore its asking for a password with a blue box on start up too which i never set i contacted the place where a bought it and they dont have one on there system and wont take it back as its been more than 6 months since a bought the laptop so does anybody have any idea how a can sort this please its a medion akoya md98409 thanks

:)

kaisinclair, Apr 19, 2021
  2. rockit00 Win User

Medion MIM2120

Hey, I haven't seen one on eBay but you need a 15.4" WXGA Laptop LCD. It is very common and there is a list of all the brands that use this screen. Go to PDA Parts Factory and there is a list of about 50+ models you could choose from for a replacement. Find a faulty one of them and you'll be in luck!*Smile medion laptop :)

rockit00, Apr 19, 2021
  3. tom130 Win User
    Medion X7811 with HD8970m

Hey Guys.

I luckely have a HD8970m in my hands. Seller said it is tooked out from a Medion X7817.

After I installed it in my Laptop there is no picture. No boot, no harddisk action visible.

I use the Medion 180W powersupply, so the power should not be the problem.

Is there anything I can do?

Anybody know a company in Germany which can handel this?

EDIT: I saw in the auction that this cards origin was a Clevo Laptop. Cards from Clevo are not compatible with MSI / Medion, right?

tom130, Apr 19, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

medion laptop

n-ster, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

medion laptop

1. medion laptop - Similar Threads - medion laptop

2. Medion Akoya Laptop is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medion Akoya Laptop is very slow: Hello - I'm having some troubles with my laptop. I'm no expert but I have a pretty good understanding of technology.Specs are here - ProcessorIntel Core i5-7200U 2,5GHzScreen15.6" 1920x1080Hard drive1000GB HDDRAM4GBOperating systemWindows 10 HomeGraphics cardNVIDIA GeForce...
  3. Medion Akoya Laptop is very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Medion Akoya Laptop is very slow: Hello - I'm having some troubles with my laptop. I'm no expert but I have a pretty good understanding of technology.Specs are here - ProcessorIntel Core i5-7200U 2,5GHzScreen15.6" 1920x1080Hard drive1000GB HDDRAM4GBOperating systemWindows 10 HomeGraphics cardNVIDIA GeForce...
  4. Medion Akoya Laptop is very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Medion Akoya E7214 Notebook PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Medion Akoya E7214 Notebook PC: After updating the latest Windows Update the screen turned blue and it just said 'Installing Updates' but it never moved from that screen and I had to turn the computer off via the battery after two hours. To get my laptop working again I had to reboot which put Windows 7...
  6. question about a notebook Medion P6631?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    question about a notebook Medion P6631?: i bought this laptop for 130 eur about a week ago installed is a ssd with 240gb 4gb ram, an i5 2450m and an nvidia gt 540m. it's all about the graphics card. the laptop also has an onboard graphics unit from intel. the problem is that even though i have installed all...
  7. Uploading files from Medion Drive n Go via USB

Uploading files from Medion Drive n Go via USB: Hi. I have a Medion Drive n Go hard drive with music files. Connected to laptop via USB port, connection is fine. Windows 10 on laptop. Wont recognize any USB connection. Cant upload the music files. Can anyone help please?...
  8. Hi. I recently bought a medion pc. Ever since I have been getting this error...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi. I recently bought a medion pc. Ever since I have been getting this error...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Little-Recognition [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/essvco/hi_i_recently_bought_a_medion_pc_ever_since_i/
  9. Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade

Camera on Medion E1240T not working since upgrade: I have medion E1240T notebook. When I upgraded to windows 10 the inbuilt camera stopped working. In device manager the camera has a yellow error icon. When i try upgrading it says the drivers are the latest. I tried downloading manufacturer drivers but after installing...
  10. Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Initial Password, not entered, on a Medion Win 10: Hi All. An elderly friend of mine, recently bought a New, Medion computer, and while filling in the initial set up, he did not bother entering a password. Then he wanted to add his Email, an outlook .com adress. However, now he cannot add his email, because the Medion asks...