Windows 10: Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse

Discus and support Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse, a new set of products that create smooth, stabilized time lapses from first-person videos. Microsoft’s hyperlapse technology... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...ft-hyperlapse/

Brink, May 13, 2015

2. A beta version is available for Android as well. In order to get it, you have to join the Hyperlapse community on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/...33348849000203) and then you can click the link to the Play Store, select "Become A Tester" and then download the app to your device.

This beta is limited to the following devices, running Android 4.4 or later:
    - Samsung Galaxy S5, S6, S6 Edge, Note 4
    - Google Nexus 5 & 6
    - HTC One M8 and M9
    - Sony Xperia Z3
    - Google Nexus 9 tablet

:)

blackroseMD1, May 13, 2015
  3. All camera apps in 1 camera app

All camera apps are awesome: Panorama, Lumia Camera, Lumia Selfie, Hyperlapse... I think it will be better to have all in one app, like other phones. You launch your camera app and you select your mode: Selfie, Panorama, Hyperlapse...

Daniel Barragues, May 13, 2015
  4. LCRT Win User

lumia camera

have you ever used hyperlapse? It doesn't make slow motion videos. If anything, it makes fast motion videos. Unless you're talking about a different app, but you haven't linked to it so I have no idea of which one you are taking about.

5. badrobot Win User
    Wow! Nice app! Thanks @Brink!

I created a sample hyperlapse video at 8x the normal speed (1 min down to 9 sec video):

[youtube]HW7y64UJhC4[/youtube]

badrobot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse - Similar Threads - Meet Microsoft Hyperlapse

2. Microsoft Forms is improving Polls in Microsoft Teams Meetings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forms is improving Polls in Microsoft Teams Meetings: From our initial release of Polls in Teams Meetings until now, engaging our colleagues, students, or guests in virtual meetings has continued to be a top challenge and priority. Having listened to your experiences with using polls in meetings, we recognize how critical it is...
  3. New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording

in Windows 10 News
    New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording: Hi Teams Community,As you may have heard, Microsoft Teams usage is up, WAY up and we recently announced a new "daily collaboration minutes" metric. To quote: "This quarter, Microsoft 365 users around the world generated more than 30 billion collaboration minutes in a single...
  4. Microsoft Forms Brings Polls to Teams Meetings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Forms Brings Polls to Teams Meetings: This morning, Microsoft Teams announced new apps to make your meetings more productive and engaging. As a key component of this story, Microsoft Forms is excited to support you in customizing and improving the Teams meeting experience to suit your team’s needs....
  5. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  6. meeting

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    meeting: meeting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meeting/6d440f2e-3351-40b3-9c1f-d24b220c0baf
  7. Microsoft SW that helps facilitate virtual meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft SW that helps facilitate virtual meetings: Recently someone told me about a (I think) Microsoft software for virtual meetings. Kind of, I guess, like Skype or WebEx. But they advised me it had a nice feature that would allow people to draw on it whiteboard-like and have Post-it Note functionality. Something like that....
  8. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...
  9. Meet Microsoft News

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Microsoft News: Our mission for more than two decades has been to keep you informed in an easily accessible, comprehensive and trustworthy way. Today, we share the next step in our evolution. Microsoft has been in the news business for more than 23 years. When we launched MSN in 1995, the...
  10. Microsoft Research's Hyperlapse for Windows Phone surfaces

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Research's Hyperlapse for Windows Phone surfaces: Back in Summer 2014 Microsoft Research pulled the wraps off its Hyperlapse project, a video algorithm to smooth out shaky video footage and generate first-person timelapses. It's been all quiet since then, but now an internal beta has surfaced for an app to bring Hyperlapse...