Windows 10: Meet Now and Settings Banner missing

Discus and support Meet Now and Settings Banner missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am running Windows 10 20H2 19042.906. I did a clean install of windows a few weeks ago due to some other reason. I had the settings banner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adityabahl19, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Meet Now and Settings Banner missing

Hello,

I am running Windows 10 20H2 19042.906. I did a clean install of windows a few weeks ago due to some other reason. I had the settings banner and Meet Now available to me both before and after the clean install. But after a few days suddenly both of them disappeared altogether.

I don't care much about the banner, but I want Meet Now back. I am supposing there is a windows service that isn't running/missing registry entry causing both of them to disappear altogether. Kindly help me out.

Thanks

Aditya

Meet Now and Settings Banner missing c6e4a28b-11e5-4ece-aa3e-3cd55b45cae7?upload=true.png

Meet Now and Settings Banner missing 6af7ffbe-87d6-48c0-84b4-121a570e117c?upload=true.png

Meet Now and Settings Banner missing d4a118a9-bd2f-4ad2-b7ce-be313045bd55?upload=true.png

Meet Now option missing in taskbar context menu.

:)

adityabahl19, Apr 12, 2021

2. Volume bar banner

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when you get the Volume bar banner, while playing music/video on Google Chrome.
    To have a clarity on this issue, we need some information.

• Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Do you receive the same popup when you play music/videos on Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you have any extensions enabled in Google Chrome for playing music?
    • Which version of Google Chrome are you using?

However, we suggest you to try this steps and check if you are able to get rid of the banner.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Then click on Systems. Then select
      Notifications & actions from the left pane.
    3. Then under Get notifications from these senders, toggle the switch for
      Audio to disable the Banner and Sound notifications.
    4. Close all the browser and reopen Google Chrome, to play some
      music/videos.
    5. Check if you get the Volume bar banner back.

As an additional information, please refer the
    Change notification settings in Windows 10
    article.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Print Banner

Hi Terri,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Is the computer is connected to any domain network?
    • Is the printer is connected locally with the system or shared printer through network?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click the printer you want to manage, and then click Printer properties. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Disable banner sheet - in Printing Defaults (Advanced tab in printer properties).
    • Also uncheck "Enable advanced printing features".
    Please get back to us with the above information to help you further.

Darshan J, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Meet Now and Settings Banner missing

Volume bar banner

Hi,

I followed the steps suggested by DamianDavis and now the banner is disappeared.

I really appreciate your help, also considering that the issue is due to Chrome and not Microsoft.

Many thanks.

Stefano.

Pedroich94, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Meet Now and Settings Banner missing

1. Meet Now and Settings Banner missing - Similar Threads - Meet Settings Banner

2. Settings Banner is No More

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Banner is No More: Looks like there been another major change to the Settings Banner. Both platforms today: Oddly my second machine, which isn't used much, showed it at first then it disappeared the next time I checked. It's an improvement if you ask me. 182465
  3. Settings banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings banner: Hi Why hasn’t Microsoft made a disable feature for that header/banner in setting it’s an eyesore to say the least. Surely developer would be aware of this , nearly as similar when edge got pushed to everyone without choice . I use my system in a local profile and keep...
  4. Meet Now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Meet Now: Why has this redundant product been forcefully installed on my computer? It has done nothing but muck up my system, and made me feel violated with this invasive act by your company. I want this product REMOVED!!!! Skype doesn't work and a failure compared to other meeting...
  5. Meet Now

in Windows 10 Support
    Meet Now: That appeared on my taskbar today. I looked around and seems it can be hidden from the taskbar, but it seems that it can not be removed from the PC. I really resent the way that Microsoft seems to be forcing apps on us these days. This is just bloatware as far as I am...
  6. Meet Now

Meet Now: I am so sick of Microsoft shoving apps/software down my throat aka bundling with each new update to Windows which you don't have a choice if you want to install it that it's driving me nuts. HOW do I get rid of Meet Now? I don't mean "remove the icon", I mean DELETE it and...
  7. Settings title banner now showing..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings title banner now showing..: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.572 and the new Settings title bar doesn't show for me. Is it something I need to turn on, or is it an upgrade ? Thanks submitted by /u/mad-panther [link] [comments]...
  8. No Meet Now Icon in Taskbar Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Meet Now Icon in Taskbar Settings: Currently on Insider Build 20236 (2010009-1631) and I tried out the new Meet Now feature a few days ago which worked fine. However the icon seems to have disappeared from the taskbar and I cannot find it in the Taskbar Settings as well. Is there any way that I can re-enable...
  9. Banner on Settings Window

Banner on Settings Window: I have two computers, a laptop and desktop, both running Windows 10 Pro. The desktop got the new banner on the settings menu prior to version 2004 build 19041.329, but the laptop never did. Now both my computers have version 2004 build 19041.329, but my laptop never got the...
  10. meet now

meet now: whenever i do a video call for 6 members i can view only 4 members on my screen. the rest can view me but if i have to view them i have to click on there respective profile and then one person is removed and another profile is viewed. how can i view all the members of call on...