Windows 10: Meet now icon is disappeared after some time

Discus and support Meet now icon is disappeared after some time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Meet now icon in the taskbar was activated for me after updating the windows. However, it is automatically disappeared and I cant find it in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HosseinDianati, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Meet now icon is disappeared after some time

Hi, Meet now icon in the taskbar was activated for me after updating the windows. However, it is automatically disappeared and I cant find it in the taskbar setting either. Is there any way to reactivate it again? Why does Microsoft regret rolling out a feature?

:)

HosseinDianati, Apr 25, 2021

2. Icons have disappeared

Hi Robert,

Missing icons after a recent Windows update can be due to the changes made in your PC Settings while updating.
    Before we proceed with any troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you make sure that
    Show Desktop icons is enabled. Here's how:

• Right-click on the empty area on your desktop.
    • Choose View and you should see Show Desktop icons option.
    • Try checking and unchecking Show Desktop icons option a few times but remember to leave this option checked.

Should the issue persists, you can turn off tablet mode. Windows 10 is designed to work with touchscreen devices and touchscreen monitors and it comes with tablet mode that optimizes Windows 10 for touchscreen devices. apparently using tablet mode can sometimes
    cause your icons to disappear so let’s see how we can turn off tablet mode. Follow the steps below to turn off tablet mode:

• Open Settings > System and choose Tablet mode from the left.
    • Locate the Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet and set it to off.
    • Your desktop icons should now appear. If that doesn’t work, try turning on and off Tablet mode a few times.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Desktop Icons disappeared

Hi Kinsley,

• Are you referring to the desktop icons?
    • When did the icons disappear? Did you make any changes to the system Settings?

It's possible that your device is in Tablet mode. I suggest you to turn it off and check if the icons appear. To do so, select the
    Action center icon on the taskbar (the little message box next to the date and time), and then select
    Tablet mode to turn it on or off.

Also refer the following thread which discusses about a similar issue.

Windows 10 - Desktop icons disappeared - I may have hit something that is causing my problem

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Meet now icon is disappeared after some time

Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

Meet now icon is disappeared after some time

1. Meet now icon is disappeared after some time - Similar Threads - Meet icon disappeared

2. Fingerprint disappearing automatically after some time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint disappearing automatically after some time?: Hey, I'm a system admin and I tried the maximum that I can for resolving this issue. I set up my fingerprint in my Dell Vostro 7620 Office laptop and it will disappear automatically after some time. Windows PIN also disappears along with the fingerprint. The list of methods...
  3. Fingerprint disappearing automatically after some time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint disappearing automatically after some time?: Hey, I'm a system admin and I tried the maximum that I can for resolving this issue. I set up my fingerprint in my Dell Vostro 7620 Office laptop and it will disappear automatically after some time. Windows PIN also disappears along with the fingerprint. The list of methods...
  4. Meet Now disappeared from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Meet Now disappeared from taskbar: I tried all the methods but that is not workingno meet now here and not in taskbar as wellhere also not configuredI edited in registry alsomy windows version I tried the sfc command also then also not fixed please help me...
  5. Meet Now has disappeared from taskbar

Meet Now has disappeared from taskbar: Hi there,I am using windows 10 21H1 meet now button was thee till now, after restarting the meet now button in task bar and web recommend setting in setting header is also missing I even check in g task bar setting but it is not there too...
  6. MEET NOW ICON

MEET NOW ICON: I RECENLY UPDATED MY HP 15 NOTEBOOK PC TO THE LATEST VERISON OF WINDOWS {WINDOWS 10 20H2} i want to add meet now icon to my taskbar but when i got turn on system icons on or off settings i cant see meet now option to enable.HP NOTEBOOK-15WINDOWS 10 20H2...
  7. Action Center - To disappear notification after some time

Action Center - To disappear notification after some time: Is there an option by each app to disappear the notification in the action center in windows 10 from bottom right side.Example, now with teams update we can make the notification setting to window, after we saw the message in teams, still that notification is there in action...
  8. Meet Now has disappeared from taskbar

Meet Now has disappeared from taskbar: The Meet Now has disappeared from my task bar on a brand new Dell XPS 13 how do i go about renabling it or finding a way to get it back my laptop has the latest build 20h20 Fall Update And does not show up in the turn taskbar icons on or off or in the jump menu when you...
  9. No Meet Now Icon in Taskbar Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Meet Now Icon in Taskbar Settings: Currently on Insider Build 20236 (2010009-1631) and I tried out the new Meet Now feature a few days ago which worked fine. However the icon seems to have disappeared from the taskbar and I cannot find it in the Taskbar Settings as well. Is there any way that I can re-enable...
  10. Some shortcut icons disappeared

Some shortcut icons disappeared: I have tried every solution I have seen posted...earlier today a number of my icons disappeared from my desktop. Seems like it's mostly the icons that shortcut to an internet website. I am running Windows 10 and I recently updated and have rebooted. I have tried to select...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. meet now icon missing