Windows 10: Meet OneClip, Microsoft's cross-platform universal clipboard

Discus and support Meet OneClip, Microsoft's cross-platform universal clipboard in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; OneClip is an internal, cross-platform app developed by Microsoft that wants to be a universal clipboard for all of your devices. Though not yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Meet OneClip, Microsoft's cross-platform universal clipboard

Read more with gallery of pics: Meet OneClip, Microsofts cross-platform universal clipboard

See also: Hands on with Microsoft's unannounced OneClip sharing app | Windows Central

[youtube]KHrKt2PsRSo[/youtube]

:)

Brink, May 21, 2015
  2. Gruntik Win User

Metro design

Thanks for the reply! But my question mostly referred to the issue of cross platform development, which basically means a single universal app per all platforms. Therefore, if the app is designed in Metro style is it ok to use it on non-windows OS?

If the app was for windows based OS only then I presume it's fine, but what about using metro style app on the other platforms?

Thank you.

Gruntik, May 21, 2015
  3. Windows phone acceptance at universties in the US

What is the reason why so many university campuses in the US do not support the Windows phone? Universities support Apple and Androids.

At the time of writing this question it may seem that the question is moot as there is widespread acceptance of the idea Microsoft as a business may not wish to support the Window phone platform.

On the other hand, Microsoft phone is a great platform. The non-adoption of the Windows phone platform at university and college IT systems is a loss. What were the reasons why universities and colleges never supported the Windows phone?

Adam Seline, May 21, 2015
  4. Meet OneClip, Microsoft's cross-platform universal clipboard

Sounds like a nice feature

terrible for slow/capped users, so will pass on this one, but it does sound nice

paulsalter, May 21, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Read more: Microsoft nixes leaked OneClip beta apps | Windows Central

Brink, May 22, 2015
  6. Wynona Win User
    Hmmm, wonder why that popped up today for me? Very strange.

Wynona, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Meet OneClip, Microsoft's cross-platform universal clipboard

1. Meet OneClip, Microsoft's cross-platform universal clipboard - Similar Threads - Meet OneClip Microsoft's

2. Cross Platform Friends PS4/Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross Platform Friends PS4/Microsoft Account: Hi, Really new to this and trying to sort it out for my son. I have set up my son with a Microsoft Account and he has signed into minecraft on his PS4 but when he goes to add cross platform friends it tells him that he can't as there is some restriction on his Microsoft...
  3. Minecraft Cross Platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross Platform: Hello I am having an issue where my friend and I have friended each other on the Minecraft Windows 10 edition, however he is playing on PS4 and I am playing on PC, while another friend of mine is also playing on PS4. The issue is that I cannot find the world, whenever I...
  4. Store cross platforming

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store cross platforming: Hey. If I buy a game on my laptop for $50 dollars, do I have to pay for it again to play the game with the same account on another device? If it help, I'm wishing to buy Sea of Theives Thanks....
  5. Cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross platform: It is not letting me play with a ps4 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cross-platform/b3c075e5-13ad-41ae-80ef-a5e9f995a827
  6. minecraft cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft cross platform: when i hit find cross platform friends it says you cant add friends bc of how your microsoft account is set up how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-cross-platform/3bfc842e-4e17-4a1c-a03c-4bdf796361dd
  7. Minecraft cross-platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cross-platform: I am trying to join my friends who are on various platforms on minecraft but an error message pops up reading: 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings' I have been...
  8. PS4 cross platform account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 cross platform account: I am wondering when someone is going to get on top of this issue with the microsoft accounts not working for PS4. I've been trying for weeks to log in, and it always says failed to login. I feel as if this is unfair towards players on the PlayStation platform because nothing...
  9. cross-platform play questions

in Windows 10 Support
    cross-platform play questions: I do not own an Xbox one or an Xbox 360, but my friend has an Xbox 360 and I have a windows 10 gaming PC. I was able to add him as a friend and send messages, but I see that a number of games do not show up in the windows 10 or Xbox one section of the store through the Xbox...
  10. Microsoft expands cross-platform services strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands cross-platform services strategy: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, it’s devices that enable all the experiences to come together for consumers, businesses, developers and IT. Working with our partners, Microsoft has helped enable an amazing breadth of devices running Windows, desktop and mobile...