Windows 10: Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

Discus and support Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; New Surface devices, along with new innovations in Windows and Office 365, offer more performance and productivity across your whole life. Today we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

Source: Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Surface Headphones - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2

Surface Pro

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro update history | Surface firmware updates

Surface Pro 2

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 update history | Surface firmware updates

Brink, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones - Similar Threads - Meet Surface Pro

2. Microsolft Surface 2 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsolft Surface 2 Pro: The laptop started having problems not starting and was under warranty at John Lewis. I arranged for the unit to be collected and read about backing up the hard drive so I purchased an ssd 1gb portable usb drive and followed instructions to backup the drive which took around...
  3. Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds: Available for preorder today, new Surface devices and accessories are designed to help you work, learn, connect and play from anywhere [ATTACH] The way we work, connect and learn continues to change right in front of us. Our devices have become our window to the world...
  4. Dns_probe issues with a surface studio 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dns_probe issues with a surface studio 2: Ive had this computer for about a year now and its been giving me trouble with internet connection for a few months now. I get a lot of dnsprobe_finished_nxdomain which i midigate by running the netsh winsock reset in the command prompt at least once a day. Ive also changed...
  5. Problems projecting wirelessly between Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems projecting wirelessly between Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2: If I reboot both devices and go to the Pro, press Win+P, then choose wireless display, I will see the Surface Studio 2 and can project and control from the Studio no problem. If the session disconnects or I close it down and I then try to do the same thing again it typically...
  6. Surface Pro 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 2: Just bought a second hand Surface Pro 2 which replaces my pathetic acer aspire. (from a electronic buy sell store) and its brilliant. Pen and keyboard inclusive. 2 year warranty Q: Pen and touch is active but what software do I need to 'write' on the screen. I have looked at...
  7. Surface Pro 2 Keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 2 Keyboard: My keyboard won't type, nor will touchpad work. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the cover twice but still get alert that something's wrong with driver. Where do I go from here? Can I replace the driver? I'm current on Win 10 updates. I've cleaned contacts. Help!...
  8. Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 available today

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 available today: [ATTACH] Today, we’re excited to launch the all new Surface Pro 6 and Surface Laptop 2 in markets around the world. We’ve seen great momentum already for these products and I can’t wait for our fans to experience them. When we started on this journey with Surface, we gave...
  9. Meet Surface Hub 2

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Hub 2: A new culture of work is emerging. One where unlocking the power of the team has never been more important. I see it with our team daily. People coming together, creating together. Making products stronger through collaboration, whether they’re in the same room or separated...
  10. Surface Pro 2 Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 2 Issues: All,Last year I purchased a Surface Pro 2 from a friend of mine. Everything was working great until earlier this year. I woke up one morning and I wasn't able to access Windows. When I boot up, I was sent to the UEFI screen. I couldn't get pass it. I researched this problem...