Windows 10: Meet Today's Update Now

Discus and support Meet Today's Update Now in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Interestingly enough, where it was suggested I should have seen the Meet Now icon in the Sys Tray, already... it has appeared since today's Optional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drew1903, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Meet Today's Update Now

Interestingly enough, where it was suggested I should have seen the Meet Now icon in the Sys Tray, already... it has appeared since today's Optional Update.

Cheers,
    Drew
    Meet Today's Update Now 33c20c89-1799-40f8-872e-96c79baa0782?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Dec 1, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Meet Today's Update Now :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Brink, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Meet Today's Update Now

Remove Meeting from Cortana

Can you see the meeting that recurs on your PC? If you can, follow the steps below to delete that meeting:

• Launch Cortana through the Start button.
    • Now, click on the very top right icon (three lines).
    • Next, choose “remind me”.
    • Click and hold the reminder in question, choose “delete” on the option that appears.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us.

Arthur Rui, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Meet Today's Update Now

1. Meet Today's Update Now - Similar Threads - Meet Today's Update

2. MEET NOW ICON

in Windows 10 Customization
    MEET NOW ICON: I RECENLY UPDATED MY HP 15 NOTEBOOK PC TO THE LATEST VERISON OF WINDOWS {WINDOWS 10 20H2} i want to add meet now icon to my taskbar but when i got turn on system icons on or off settings i cant see meet now option to enable.HP NOTEBOOK-15WINDOWS 10 20H2...
  3. Meet now app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meet now app: I want to know if you have camera settings disabled, but every so often I was seeing the meet now app in action, I have now disabled this, but was this working the camera without my knowledge?...
  4. Meet Now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Meet Now: Why has this redundant product been forcefully installed on my computer? It has done nothing but muck up my system, and made me feel violated with this invasive act by your company. I want this product REMOVED!!!! Skype doesn't work and a failure compared to other meeting...
  5. Meet Now - What's this!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meet Now - What's this!: Today, out of nowhere an icon called "Meet Now" popped up in my tray. What is it, where did it come from and how do I get rid of it...permanently. bean23 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meet-now-whats-this/6bd4731d-a117-4d7a-bfe6-3f522e5a18e4
  6. Remove Meet Now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove Meet Now: How do I get rid if the unwanted, Un Needed & not requested program "Meet Now"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-meet-now/5d9f4dd2-e35a-4bf3-9f1e-3dd956a0d5f6
  7. Meet Now

in Windows 10 Support
    Meet Now: That appeared on my taskbar today. I looked around and seems it can be hidden from the taskbar, but it seems that it can not be removed from the PC. I really resent the way that Microsoft seems to be forcing apps on us these days. This is just bloatware as far as I am...
  8. meet now and headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    meet now and headphones: I prefer to listen to sound on my laptop through my headphones. Since the meet now feature has installed, my headphones occasionally stop working and the sound reverts back to the onboard speaker. Even when i go to the sound settings and ensure that 'headphone' is...
  9. Meet Now

Meet Now: I am so sick of Microsoft shoving apps/software down my throat aka bundling with each new update to Windows which you don't have a choice if you want to install it that it's driving me nuts. HOW do I get rid of Meet Now? I don't mean "remove the icon", I mean DELETE it and...
  10. meet now

meet now: whenever i do a video call for 6 members i can view only 4 members on my screen. the rest can view me but if i have to view them i have to click on there respective profile and then one person is removed and another profile is viewed. how can i view all the members of call on...