Windows 10: "Meetings for Zoom" app not working, disappeared from MS store

Discus and support "Meetings for Zoom" app not working, disappeared from MS store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A few months ago I was searching for a way to use Zoom on my Surface Go 2 without switching out of S mode. There was an app in the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alli_350, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Alli_350 Win User

"Meetings for Zoom" app not working, disappeared from MS store

A few months ago I was searching for a way to use Zoom on my Surface Go 2 without switching out of S mode. There was an app in the Microsoft store titled "Meetings for Zoom" which cost about $5. I purchased this app, but upon trying to log in, it consistently gave me an error message that the email or password was incorrect. I know the log in information was correct because I've been able to log in through my web browser as well as on my laptop where standard Zoom is installed. I wanted to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but it has disappeared from the Microsoft store, nowhere to be found.

Why is this app not working if it came from the Microsoft store, and why did it disappear from the store? Is there a way to get a refund for this app purchase?

Also, is there a way to use Zoom on the tablet without switching out of S mode?

:)

Alli_350, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

"Meetings for Zoom" app not working, disappeared from MS store

1. "Meetings for Zoom" app not working, disappeared from MS store - Similar Threads - Meetings Zoom app

2. MS-Store app not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS-Store app not working: Hello Community, A view days ago I had to install the Microsoft HoloLens App on my developement-pc which has no internet access. Therefore I received a .appx File downloaded from Microsoft Business Store and all corresponding dependencies .NET.Native.Framework.. and so ....
  3. video not working in zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video not working in zoom meetings: My video "truevision HD" occasionally flashes but does not work properly in zoom meetings. How can I fix the driver? Zoom does not seem to recognise it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-not-working-in-zoom-meetings/d5964413-a14b-4a9a-8f37-d233a5f9fa60
  4. Zoom Meeting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom Meeting: I am trying to have a Zoom Meeting - first time doing this - I can see and hear the other person BUT they cannot see or hear me - What do I need to do to get that to work?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meeting/be2d3e0d-f98d-4d2a-b32c-e394da71d99b
  5. Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zoom meetings: Can anyone give advice on how to download and use Zoom on my new laptop which uses Microsoft Windows 10s - I do not want to delete the 10s programme - but want to be able to have the Zoom meetings with my family that were available on my old laptop - thanks in advance...
  6. Zoom meetings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Zoom meetings: I am unable to participate with video on a Zoom meeting. I can get a still photo but it has a white camera with a slash through it. But, no video. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-meetings/4bf723b1-f0e3-4ee9-be31-95591cd15472
  7. Zoom meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom meetings: Good morning! I have to use zoom meetings now for work and I can't download it on my Dell laptop that runs windows 10 S mode. Is there any way you can add this app to the Microsoft Store????? I don't want to lose security with switching out of S mode. PLEASE HELP!!!!!...
  8. Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working with meeting apps, zoom and google hangouts etc: My microphone is working properly, I have gone through all of the steps recommended by all of the apps and articles online. Multiple times. The microphone will work for 2 or 3 seconds and then stop working in both zoom and google hangouts. I used zoom several times earlier...
  9. Zoom Meeting App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom Meeting App: In the wake of everything shutting in-person meetings down for the pandemic, I'm relying more and more on Zoom meetings. I would like to be able to access them from my personal laptop, which I've left in 10S because I don't use it that much for anything beyond email....
  10. MS store and apps disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS store and apps disappeared: Hello! I lost all my microsoft apps. I tried to reset my microsoft store and it just disappeared and all the other apps too. I did that, because it wasn't working correctly and neither was the apps. But now i don't have any of those and I'm trying to find out how to...