Windows 10: mega files have internet explorer icon

Discus and support mega files have internet explorer icon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; cant download zip folders it keeps becoming internet explorer icon 108204 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by goldkingpie, Apr 16, 2018.

1. mega files have internet explorer icon

cant download zip folders it keeps becoming internet explorer icon

:)

goldkingpie, Apr 16, 2018

2. Internet Explorer icon changed

Hi Donald,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with Internet Explorer.

Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

How does your Internet Explorer icon exactly look like?

I suggest you to right click and delete the icon. Once you delete, you can click on your File Explorer, C driver, program Files and look for Internet Explorer. Under Internet Explorer you will have iexplore icon. You can drag and drop the icon on your desktop
    and see if it works.

Please reply with the results, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Apr 16, 2018
  3. Files open in internet explorer

I downloaded files from the internet, when trying to open the files I selected open with internet explorer and now all my files icons are internet explorer and I'm not sure how to change it back, does anyone have any ideas

Please help

LaurenEdwards030303, Apr 16, 2018
Thema:

mega files have internet explorer icon

1. mega files have internet explorer icon - Similar Threads - mega files internet

2. File Explorer Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Icons: I would like File Explorer, Windows 10, to have as few as possible folders come to the screen when I open it. Yet, it is creating extra file icons that belong inside the main set of folders. Pictures, documents, etc.Example: I created a folder for my documents that is in the...
  3. File Explorer Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Icons: I would like File Explorer, Windows 10, to have as few as possible folders come to the screen when I open it. Yet, it is creating extra file icons that belong inside the main set of folders. Pictures, documents, etc.Example: I created a folder for documents. I expect to find...
  4. Explorer File Not internet explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer File Not internet explorer: As I am having problems with the preview pane and have had replies but nothing has worked -- May I ask if File Explorer can be removed and then restored.Please see my preview query Preview pane stopped working. and my name is Terence Cotton....
  5. Explorer File Not internet explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer File Not internet explorer: As I am having problems with the preview pane and have had replies but nothing has worked -- May I ask if File Explorer can be removed and then restored.Please see my preview query Preview pane stopped working. and my name is Terence Cotton....
  6. Explorer File Not internet explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Issue with MEGA file download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with MEGA file download: So I just had a problem after downloading a file from MEGA (about 43MB in mp3). The cpu usage skyrocketed after downloading, I couldnt right click that file or the pc would stop working. Other files werent an issue. I noticed super high cpu usage from windows search filter...
  8. Internet Explorer Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer Icon: I use Microsoft Edge, but for some reason the internet explorer icon has popped up on my task bar. I have tried deleting it, but it won't go away! How do I get rid of internet explorer?...
  9. Word document are have internet explorer icons

Word document are have internet explorer icons: How do I change this? It happened after I did a system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document-are-have-internet-explorer-icons/11676665-ed71-4edf-9ee8-f61e5fc10f5a"
  10. Can not connect to the internet after mega update

Can not connect to the internet after mega update: Hello folks, First, I am not too sure if I should post this in Networks section or windows update section. The mods can move it around as necessary. So yesterday, for the second time this week, my laptop updated Windows 10. It took about 3 hours to update, both the...