Windows 10: Meldungen in deutscher Sprache

Discus and support Meldungen in deutscher Sprache in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Meldungen in deutscher Sprache https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meldungen-in-deutscher-sprache/342460c1-81cf-4648-a978-f1867cb944fa" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SalesSigrist, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Meldungen in deutscher Sprache

Meldungen in deutscher Sprache

:)

SalesSigrist, Sep 29, 2019

2. Changing display language in Windows 10 does not work correctly (breaks suggested menu items)

Reproduce:

Initially, I installed a German (de_DE) version of Windows 10.

For those who don't want to read or don't understand what I mean watch a video of what I did and what the result was:

Then, I wanted to switch to english,

• so I went to the "Einstellungen" (german for "Settings").
    • Then the control panel opened up
    • I clicked on "Zeit und Sprache" ("Time and language").
    • Then "Region und Sprache" ("Region and language").
    • Then "Sprache hinzufügen" ("add language").
    • Added English (United States), set it as default.
    • Removed German.
    • Went to options for English.
    • Installed the three items that were available for download.
    • Added German keyboard.
    • Removed english keyboard.
    • Waited for installation to finish.
    • Went to the link "Zusätzliche Datums-, Uhrzeit- und Ländereinstellungen" ("Additional date, time and country settings". Control Panel opens up.
    • Go to "Sprache" (Language) -> "Erweiterte Einstellungen" ("additional settings") set english for first dropdown to make sure it is always used as display language.
    • Choose english with german keyboard for 2nd dropdown.
    • Click link "Spracheinstellungen für Wilkommensseite, Systemkonten und neue Benutzerkonten übernehmen" ("apply language settings for welcome screen, system accounts and new user accounts").
    • Click the button "Einstellungen kopieren" ("copy settings") in the popup window.
    • Check the two checkboxes and click ok.
    • Reboot.

After reboot, it looks like the system is in english now. However, if I press the Windows key and enter a search term like "program" (because I want to go to the "Programs and Features" settings item in Control Panel, still the German suggestions show up (Like "Programme und Features"). These entries do no action when clicked.<br>
    "Anzeige" (english: "Display") has the same issue and so have many other items. However, "Standardprogramme" ("default programs") which appears also when entering "program", works.

Expected behaviour: After reboot, everything is in English, also the suggestions. Also, all items should do the action they are destined for. This was not the case. I tried this also on a fresh installation of Windows with all updates on a different PC.

Does anyone know

1. Why it's not working?
    2. How to solve this?
    3. Whether Microsoft knows about that issue?

pudelwudel, Sep 29, 2019
  3. TPU's WCG/BOINC Team

Jetzt ein deutscher Mann! *Big Grin Meldungen in deutscher Sprache :D Hehehe Guten Tag mein Freund wie ist Sie? *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Arjai Win User

TPU's WCG/BOINC Team

Franzoisch, schreklich Sprache

WTF is this? *Confused Meldungen in deutscher Sprache :confused:

Arjai, Sep 29, 2019
Thema: