Windows 10: MEMCM Software cannot be found on any server at this time

Discus and support MEMCM Software cannot be found on any server at this time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Morning everyone. I am having a bit of a stumper. I have 2 pieces of software I have built in MEMCM that will not install VIA Software Center with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ConnorAPS, Sep 14, 2021.

1. ConnorAPS Win User

MEMCM Software cannot be found on any server at this time

Morning everyone. I am having a bit of a stumper. I have 2 pieces of software I have built in MEMCM that will not install VIA Software Center with the "cannot be found" error message. The software was built along with a few other software packages, all packages were pushed to the same DPs, the other software will install fine on the same machine, all boundary's are in place, and the weirdest one, the software will download to the machine and can be found in the cache, but will not install.Any thoughts from the hivemind?

:)

ConnorAPS, Sep 14, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

1. MEMCM Software cannot be found on any server at this time - Similar Threads - MEMCM Software cannot

2. Cannot sync time with any NTP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sync time with any NTP server: Hello,I'm getting this error each time I'm trying to synchronize my laptop clock with an NTP server:C:\Windows\System32>w32tm /resync Sending resync command to local computer The computer did not resync because no time data was available.I've tried out each and every solution...
  3. Cannot sync time with any NTP server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sync time with any NTP server: Hello,I'm getting this error each time I'm trying to synchronize my laptop clock with an NTP server:C:\Windows\System32>w32tm /resync Sending resync command to local computer The computer did not resync because no time data was available.I've tried out each and every solution...
  4. Vulnerable server : KB4025339 or superseding KB cannot be found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Vulnerable server : KB4025339 or superseding KB cannot be found: "The remote Windows host is missing security update KB4025339. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :"The server is running vesion 1607 build 14393.5356 and is patched monthly, the latest patch being KB5017305.Is there somewhere I can get the missing update...
  5. Vulnerable server : KB4025339 or superseding KB cannot be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vulnerable server : KB4025339 or superseding KB cannot be found: "The remote Windows host is missing security update KB4025339. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :"The server is running vesion 1607 build 14393.5356 and is patched monthly, the latest patch being KB5017305.Is there somewhere I can get the missing update...
  6. Vulnerable server : KB4025339 or superseding KB cannot be found

7. Cannot connect to email server on any devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to email server on any devices: I am using a mail server called pacbell.net. However done of my devices can to connect to email server. Now on my pc I can login via att/yahoo and pick up my mail. Please advise...
  8. "Server Not found"

"Server Not found": Someone please help me! I am trying to access websites such as facebook, and instagram but cannot enter them because a warning pops up that displays server ip address not found....
  9. Any DLNA player software for Windows 10? (NOT server)

Any DLNA player software for Windows 10? (NOT server): Hi, I'm looking for a working DLNA player for Windows 10 that can find my dvd recorder and play my saved programmes and play live TV like LG smart TV can. My LG smart TV have DLNA feature and it's working perfectly, but i need DLNA player for Windows if my family use my TV...
  10. Server Not Found

Server Not Found: I just changed the NS on a domain and installed it in a hosting account. There are 38 other sites hosted on this account and all of the sites work just fine. When I tried to log into the site, I get Server Not Found. I tried 4 different browsers on this PC and...