Windows 10: MEMCM Software cannot be found on any server at this time

Discus and support MEMCM Software cannot be found on any server at this time in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Morning everyone. I am having a bit of a stumper. I have 2 pieces of software I have built in MEMCM that will not install VIA Software Center with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ConnorAPS, Sep 14, 2021.

1. ConnorAPS Win User

MEMCM Software cannot be found on any server at this time

Morning everyone. I am having a bit of a stumper. I have 2 pieces of software I have built in MEMCM that will not install VIA Software Center with the "cannot be found" error message. The software was built along with a few other software packages, all packages were pushed to the same DPs, the other software will install fine on the same machine, all boundary's are in place, and the weirdest one, the software will download to the machine and can be found in the cache, but will not install.Any thoughts from the hivemind?

:)

ConnorAPS, Sep 14, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

1. MEMCM Software cannot be found on any server at this time - Similar Threads - MEMCM Software cannot

2. Is there any software that mute the laptop for a predefined amount of time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any software that mute the laptop for a predefined amount of time?: I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that mutes the laptop for a predefined amount of time e.g. 60 seconds, 90 seconds, does anyone know if there is a tool that does this? Or a way of setting it up within Windows 10? submitted by /u/Flewizzle [link]...
  3. Cannot connect to email server on any devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to email server on any devices: I am using a mail server called pacbell.net. However done of my devices can to connect to email server. Now on my pc I can login via att/yahoo and pick up my mail. Please advise...
  4. "Server Not found"

"Server Not found": Someone please help me! I am trying to access websites such as facebook, and instagram but cannot enter them because a warning pops up that displays server ip address not found....
  5. I cannot connect to any minecraft servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to any minecraft servers.: Whenever I try to connect to a new server on Minecraft it says,"Unable to connect to world" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-any-minecraft-servers/b122fa3f-9d38-4055-993e-9bf675190b8e
  6. camera software not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera software not found: my camera on my pavillon HP isn't working correctly. I tried going into device manager and fixing the issue, but there is so camera software actually downloaded. it must have gotten deleted or something. if someone can help asap, please!...
  7. No DNS servers found

No DNS servers found: I periodically use IPLEAK.net to check status of Nordvpn . Last few days, I get NO DNS servers found after 100 attempts. This doesn't seem to be affecting anything although some websites have been taking a very long time to connect. Any thoughts on this? Win10 Pro ver 1809...
  8. Media Server Software

Media Server Software: Hello! I have been using my pc as a Media Server from my Sharp Smart Tv. However it is very hit and miss. Like this morning, first of all the TV couldn't see the pc as a server, then after a couple of minutes it could. Then it could see the directories but not the files, then...
  9. Any DLNA player software for Windows 10? (NOT server)

Any DLNA player software for Windows 10? (NOT server): Hi, I'm looking for a working DLNA player for Windows 10 that can find my dvd recorder and play my saved programmes and play live TV like LG smart TV can. My LG smart TV have DLNA feature and it's working perfectly, but i need DLNA player for Windows if my family use my TV...
  10. Server Not Found

Server Not Found: I just changed the NS on a domain and installed it in a hosting account. There are 38 other sites hosted on this account and all of the sites work just fine. When I tried to log into the site, I get Server Not Found. I tried 4 different browsers on this PC and...