Windows 10: meme enlargwmwnt when scrolling

Discus and support meme enlargwmwnt when scrolling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Am just learning my sensitive touch screen. When I try to scroll down a meme on face book, the screen keeps getting larger and larger. I can't figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JOANCLOW, Mar 15, 2019.

1. JOANCLOW Win User

meme enlargwmwnt when scrolling

Am just learning my sensitive touch screen. When I try to scroll down a meme on face book, the screen keeps getting larger and larger. I can't figure out how to size it back to original.

:)

JOANCLOW, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

not scrolling

Hi Donna,

This may have occurred due to a mouse driver conflict or a hardware issue that caused this. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your mouse? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this
    article
    . Kindly perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on scrolling.

Kindly get back to us further assistance.

Xylee Del, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 15, 2019
  4. meme enlargwmwnt when scrolling

What is smooth scrolling?

Hi Kenneth,

Smooth scrolling is a feature available in Internet Explorer that allows you to scroll through a web pages smoothly, as the name of the feature suggests. If this is turned off, when scrolling through a web page, you'll notice that the scroll
    bar slides down as if it's slightly delayed, but if this is turned on, the scroll bar slides down smoothly, without delay.

This is useful when scanning through long web pages or articles.

To turn on/off smooth scrolling, see the following steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the gear icon, and then click
      Internet
      Options.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Locate Use smooth scrolling, and tick the check box if you want it turned on/off.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Patricia Yu, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

meme enlargwmwnt when scrolling

1. meme enlargwmwnt when scrolling - Similar Threads - meme enlargwmwnt scrolling

2. lag when scrolling on YouTube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    lag when scrolling on YouTube: submitted by /u/kudiyanlivesmatter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/10d6b16/lag_when_scrolling_on_youtube/
  3. Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling: When I scroll my mouse it will jump the opposite way and it can be a little to a large amount. I am using a windows 11 laptop with a wireless mouse but I tried this with a wired mouse on a different usb port and the issue was the same. I have also tried updating the drivers...
  4. Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse scroll jumps when scrolling: When I scroll my mouse it will jump the opposite way and it can be a little to a large amount. I am using a windows 11 laptop with a wireless mouse but I tried this with a wired mouse on a different usb port and the issue was the same. I have also tried updating the drivers...
  5. Names of folders when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Names of folders when scrolling: Hello guys i have a question.So i noticed today that when i hold down the scroll and move it it shows names of the folders on the side.I dont think that was there before or am i wrong? Is there a way to remove this? Appologies for the photo,pc was off and i remembered i have...
  6. Names of folders when scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Names of folders when scrolling: Hello guys i have a question.So i noticed today that when i hold down the scroll and move it it shows names of the folders on the side.I dont think that was there before or am i wrong? Is there a way to remove this? Appologies for the photo,pc was off and i remembered i have...
  7. Names of folders when scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Spiderman Pointing Meme?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spiderman Pointing Meme?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GlitchyDragon65 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nzdh2e/spiderman_pointing_meme/
  9. auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    auto scrolling when i hover the scroll bar on chrome.: so this problem only seems to happen in chrome. whenever i hover over the bottom side of the scroll bar it will auto scroll down. it does not happen when i hover the top half. fairly annoying when im tabbing back and forth from videos to games and such. any help is...
  10. Prevent window movement when scrolling to scroll boundaries?

in Windows 10 Support
    Prevent window movement when scrolling to scroll boundaries?: Hi, recently I have upgraded to Windows 10 and was wondering if it's possible to prevent the slight up/down movement that happens to certain windows when scrolling to the 'scroll boundary' whilst scrolling with touchscreen or trackpad as shown here I don't mind it for most...