Windows 10: Memo Style

Discus and support Memo Style in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My memos suddently print far left and right and some of the print left out. How do I set "Memo Style". I'm in Outlook on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveBrown_1024, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Memo Style

My memos suddently print far left and right and some of the print left out. How do I set "Memo Style". I'm in Outlook on windows 10

:)

SteveBrown_1024, Jan 3, 2019
  2. lefton Win User

Nokia E71 Calendar Memos across multiple days

I think I'm experiencing the same thing, Sebastian.

Phone: E71 bough from 3 in the UK ~20months ago.

Firmware: 100.07.76 08-06-2008 RM-346 E71-1 (241.02)

Here's how it happens:

As you can see in the 'wrong' example, instead of memos showing up as lasting for 1 day duration it's apparently "23 hours, 59 minutes" in duration, and ends on 18/07/2011. And yet it's spread over the 18th and 19th on the month view. The correct date
    (as entered and displayed on my phone) is actually the 19th! The same goes for all those other 'wrong 2-day memos': they should all only be shown on the second of the two day bar that's visible in month view.

At the moment, for some unknown reason, the problem seems confined to April-October of this year (and subsequent and prior years) and dates are stretched back by a day so they appear on the web version of the Ovi calendar as lasting for two (2) days instead
    of one (1). But I think that the problem has been more widespread and across-the-board in the past, and it may have put dates forward by an aditional day (although I can't be sure on that.

Thankfully, all these memos remain as correct on the phone and seem to be unaffected by the sync.

When it first happened I made an attempt to correct the Ovi Web Calendar memo sync problem before (thinking it was a once only bug) by going through all the Ovi calendar entries on the web interface and tidying things up that way. But I'm not prepared to
    go through all that hassle again.

It's a real niggle, to say the least.

What can be done?

Thanks for any help.

ovi-cal-memo-wrong.jpg

ovi-cal-memo-right.jpg

lefton, Jan 3, 2019
  3. rvcosta Win User
    C3: setting up reminders/memo that repeats daily

Hello,

It's pretty straight forward.

Follow this steps:

1. Go to "Calendar"

2. Choose the day you want to start your reminder or memo

3. Select "Options"

4. Select "Make a note"

5. Choose "Reminder", or any other (i.e. "Memo")

6. Fill in the "Remind about" field

7. Choose the starting "Date" (it will be automatically filled with the day you selected earlier)

8. Choose "Repeat" and set it for instance to "Daily"

9. Choose "Repeat indefinitely" and set it to "Yes" if you want to repeat the reminder/memo for ever, or set it to "No" in order to choose the end date (in step 10)

10. Choose "Repeat until" date (it's the end date of your reminder/memo), this only available if you have chosen "No" in step 9

11. Then set the alarm "On" or "Off" and at what time it should set off

Hope this helps.

Regards.

rvcosta, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Memo Style

FONT STYLE

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ( LETTERING ) ON THE DESKTOP ICONS ... AND ENLARGE THEIR SIZE..I HAVE FOND A LIST OF STYLES TO USE BUT CANT GET THEM TO INSTALL OR WORK...DOES ANY ONE
    KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ?

WilliamMarianetti, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Memo Style

1. Memo Style - Similar Threads - Memo Style

2. Windows 10 Memo - Android Phone & Tablet Synchronization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Memo - Android Phone & Tablet Synchronization: Greetings!I'm having a bit of a problem in sharing the Memo with one of my Android Devices.Upon installing OneNote from the Google Playstore on my OnePlus 8T, I was pleased to see that all my synched notes where present on my phone for me to read, delete and modify.Recently I...
  3. Windows 10 Memo - Android Phone & Tablet Synchronization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Memo - Android Phone & Tablet Synchronization: Greetings!I'm having a bit of a problem in sharing the Memo with one of my Android Devices.Upon installing OneNote from the Google Playstore on my OnePlus 8T, I was pleased to see that all my synched notes where present on my phone for me to read, delete and modify.Recently I...
  4. Invoice and memo screen won't load in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Invoice and memo screen won't load in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 on windows 10: Can someone kindly inspect this mini dump file and let me have some idea as to why a particular window invoice and memo won't open in Microsoft Dynamic SL 2015 on windows 10. Please find the file here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnfdbvcaZAamtn6H_elSSjoSkP_u...
  5. Read the Memo on Notepads

Read the Memo on Notepads: If I ever felt like recommending something with great gusto, this sure is one of those times. From Microsoft Store take look at Notepads with an S . Tabs, cosmetics, functions, it's VERY cool If 1 pic = 1k words I just saved 3k with these [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Cheers,...
  6. Invoice and memo screen won't load in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Invoice and memo screen won't load in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015: I'm having issues loading the invoice and memo screen in Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Client 9.0.20926.1. This happens on a few client PC's while others running the same version is not having that issue. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the application and that didn't resolve...
  7. print my one note memo???

print my one note memo???: how to print a one note memo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-my-one-note-memo/308b00b8-3e1f-4578-9036-386e25889f17
  8. Problema surface pen e app memo

Problema surface pen e app memo: Utilizzare la surface pen sta diventandoimpossibile!Ogni volta che usando la penna un browser appare la barra per scrivere dopo poche lettere per qualche bug strano si blocca e si chiude. Dopo un po' di tentativi particolarmente frustranti funziona per un po, e poi ricomincia...
  9. Possible to open MEMO- files in Win10?

Possible to open MEMO- files in Win10?: Hi there! I have made some important sound recordings on my Samsung phone, the audio files are stored in the file type ".memo". Is there a safe and simple (without having to download strange apps...) way to open/ read this files in windows 10? Thanx! BRG/ Örjan. 125103
  10. Almost all of Microsoft's engineering teams collaborated on "next Windows" internal memo

in Windows 10 News
    Almost all of Microsoft's engineering teams collaborated on "next Windows" internal memo: Officially, no one at Microsoft is talking about the next major version of Windows, although we know that the company is working to add a Start menu back to the desktop for a forthcoming Windows 8.1 update. However, that doesn't mean Microsoft isn't working on that project....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memo style calendar unavailable outlook

2. memo style