Windows 10: Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio Installation File and Compatibility

Discus and support Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio Installation File and Compatibility in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm new here but I saw 2 locked threads about Memorex exPressit. Someone needed the installation file and someone had trouble with compatibility. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonDraper23, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio Installation File and Compatibility

I'm new here but I saw 2 locked threads about Memorex exPressit. Someone needed the installation file and someone had trouble with compatibility. I know the installation file is tricky to find so I backed it up on just about every hard drive and flash drive I own. I posted it on Drive which you can download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vPKfqBRUvbgOlbWeEHbFyhY4CRlP7uWH/view?usp=sharing

As far as compatibility goes, it needs to run in Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) Compatibility Mode which you can set after it is installed by right-clicking the stcd.exe file which will be in found in Program Files( X86)/ Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio/STCD folder.

Since I couldn't reply to the locked threads, I hope this proves helpful to others.

:)

DonDraper23, Dec 2, 2018

2. Memorex expressit no longer works in windows 10

RE: Memorex Expressit will no longer print the labels you create. Annoying, isn't it? I spent several hours of my life trying to get it to work again. I tried all of the suggestions that involve running the program in Compatibility Mode, with no success.
    So far I've seen nothing that leads me to believe that this program is being supported (as of 12/12/16) by Memorex or anyone else. There is an application that I have come across called Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker. It is downloadable as freeware, just search
    for it by name. The version you get is good for only 7 days but it is fully functional so you can get a feel for what it will do and what it won't do. I have had it for 2 days now and I plan to buy the license (it is $22). One of the good things about it is
    that it has many templates to choose from, including the Memorex template. That means that all of those Memorex labels that you might have otherwise had to eat are still usable. Since I have over 300 of the things, this is important. On the downside, I do
    not believe that the labels you have previously created in Memorex Expressit are exportable, not just to Acoustica but to anywhere else. Disclaimer: I don't have any financial interest in Acoustica. I found several good reviews of the program and downloaded
    it based on those reviews. As I mentioned, so far I like it, and trying it is free.

Don't get me wrong. I would still gladly strangle the individual or individuals responsible for the issues with Memorex Expressit. But sometimes you just have to move on.

I hope that this is of some use to somebody.

JoeReynolds_55, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Memorex Expressit version 4.3

Memorex Expressit version 4.3 worked fine with Windows 8 and 10 but will not print in Windows 10

CharlesYagher, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio Installation File and Compatibility

Compatibility issues in Windows 10

Original Title: Windows 10

We recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. When we did, we lost the use of Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio Version 4.3 and the Memorex Label Maker. Is there another program that we can download that will help us use this program or another
    Memorex program out there for Windows 10?

We make labels for DVDS and CDS Jewel Cases

Vickijarrell1, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio Installation File and Compatibility

1. Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio Installation File and Compatibility - Similar Threads - Memorex exPressit Label

2. Which Memorex cd software works with windows 10. I cannot print the CD label.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which Memorex cd software works with windows 10. I cannot print the CD label.: I need help I can not print the cd label with windows 10* Changed to a question* Original title; which Memorex cd software works with windows 10...
  3. install memorex-expressit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install memorex-expressit: How do I purchase and install Memorex-expressit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-memorex-expressit/01ed7f40-f5e1-4cdc-a35c-c35148c12bd7
  4. install memorex-expressit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install memorex-expressit: How do I purchase and install Memorex-expressit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-memorex-expressit/01ed7f40-f5e1-4cdc-a35c-c35148c12bd7
  5. Can you design address labels in WordPad Windows 10?

Can you design address labels in WordPad Windows 10?: Can I design address labels in WordPad with Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-design-address-labels-in-wordpad-windows/b6dc0faf-1cd4-4344-973b-863869b75289
  6. Microsoft Lifecam Studio Compatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Lifecam Studio Compatibility with Windows 10: The device work well in Windows 10, but the seeting application is not compatible with Windows 10. When running Lifecam 3.60, WIndows 10 replied with notification "Lifecam can't run on Windows" with option to "Check for Update", but there is no update available. Ayyone...
  7. Graphic Design Studio by Summitsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic Design Studio by Summitsoft: Why is microsoft saying program has stopped working when you load the program thus it won't load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-design-studio-by-summitsoft/67af3b11-5155-4090-a1ad-db1855fc6024
  8. Visual Studio 2013 Windows Compatibility Error

Visual Studio 2013 Windows Compatibility Error: I'v been trying to install a copy of Visual Studio 2013, and I run into an error before it even starts to install that says something along the lines of, "Windows Compatibility Mode must be turned off." Visual Studio 2015 works fine, but 2013 will not go past that one error...
  9. Ford brings Microsoft HoloLens to Design Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Ford brings Microsoft HoloLens to Design Studio: Microsoft has a proven track record of transforming productivity: empowering people and organizations to achieve more. As part of the digital transformation that the modern workplace is currently undergoing, mixed reality is providing new ways for companies to visualize and...
  10. Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio: In the latest of our Microsoft Mechanics Surface series, Cindy Louis Wallace, general manager for Surface hardware takes us inside Surface Studio to reveal the engineering and craftsmanship behind its elegant, minimalistic design. Wt8c1dTHY_o Screen The team’s goal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memorex expressit for windows 10

2. cant print expressit labels

3. memorex expressit closes when opening files

4. will expressit work in windows 7,
  5. Is Memorex expressit compatible with Windows 10,
  6. issues with printing on expressit,
  7. memorex expressit wont print in windows 10,
  8. windows 10 label maker memorex,
  9. C:\Program Files (x86)\Memorex exPressit Label Design Studio\STCD\stcd.exe,
  10. memorex expressit label maker free download,
  11. expressit download w10,
  12. expressit upgrade for windows 10,
  13. windows 10 memorex expressit printing,
  14. memorex expressit set up