Windows 10: memory access blocked

Discus and support memory access blocked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why did this happen?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-access-blocked/893485b8-e514-4059-bf20-1803564152af Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gregdenton, Mar 17, 2021.

1. memory access blocked

Why did this happen? memory access blocked 65866e5f-20c9-4af6-aab4-e80143bda695?upload=true.jpg

:)

gregdenton, Mar 17, 2021

2. IP accessing

How could a program on your computer block anything from accessing your router anyway?
    The router itself has to block things, I'd suggest using simple NAT and forwarding ports you need, the rest will be blocked.

DanTheBanjoman, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Aekash Win User

memory access blocked

cuda error - an illegal memory access encountered

Indeed it is a mining specific card.

Tried everything you suggested. Only thing I can think of is the memory blocks are somehow corrupted (but I would expect the memory blocks to be cleared down after the device is powered off and back on)

Anyone aware of any software to check the integrity of GPU memory and fix any memory related issues ( assuming the memory blocks are not cleared down after a device is powered off)

Aekash, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

memory access blocked

1. memory access blocked - Similar Threads - memory access blocked

2. Protected Memory Access blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protected Memory Access blocked: Hey, Am I safe?Are they Infected files that are found by windows defender?Are they infected files?I scanned using Malwarebytes and no threats found.Thank you....
  3. Protected memory access blocked relpost.exe and svchost.exe

Protected memory access blocked relpost.exe and svchost.exe: I have been getting these messages lately: 1 Protected memory access blocked RelPost.exe from accessing \Device\HarddiskVolume1 and 2 Protected memory access blocked svchost.exe from accessing \Device\CdRom0.The second message probably is due to the installation of my printer...
  4. New: Everyday protected memory access blocked

New: Everyday protected memory access blocked: I use Windows Defender as my anti-virus. A couple days ago I started getting these notifications of Protected memory access blocked. After searching the block history, all of the apps or processes being blocked are trusted and necessary for smooth operation.My Questions:1-...
  5. Protected memory Access Blocked

Protected memory Access Blocked: I am receiving any 15 minutes the following notification at the minute 59 each hour I received 2 notifications instead : Protected memory Access Blocked LowAny help please?...
  6. taskhostw.exe Protected memory access blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    taskhostw.exe Protected memory access blocked: Hi, I have seen the other posts where the answerer tells the poster to disable CFA or to allow this particular program. However, I don't think these are good answers because:Disabling CFA as a whole will leave the system vulnerable to other actual attacksGetting people into...
  7. Protected Memory access blocked. Unauthorized changes blocked.

Protected Memory access blocked. Unauthorized changes blocked.: I get these notifications all day, every day - started in September - a few a month. Then on Dec. 5th, through now - all day, erryday! What is REALLY goin' on community?...
  8. Protected Memory Access Blocked SSDUpdate.exe

Protected Memory Access Blocked SSDUpdate.exe: Hi all, For the past couple of months, I keep getting a warning in Windows Security that a program called SSDUpdate.exe has been blocked. Going to "Allow an app through Controlled Folder Access", I find this: SSDUpdate.exe...
  9. Protected memory access blocked App or process blocked: DDVDataCollector.exe

Protected memory access blocked App or process blocked: DDVDataCollector.exe: Hi, hope someone can help with this please. I am getting the message seen in subject title multiple times a day, can be as much as 30 or 40 times. Have seen previous threads and replies, with some suggesting turning off protected folder restriction etc. Not sure that is the...
  10. Protected memory access blocked/

Protected memory access blocked/: Multiple times a day I'm getting the message. Unauthorized changes blocked Controlled folder blocked C:/...DDVDataCollector from making changes to memory I've run a full scan in windows security, that showed no issues. How can I stop these messages appearing....