Windows 10: memory and cpu usage.

Discus and support memory and cpu usage. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; What is the normal Memory and Cpu Usage percentage for my laptop. my processor is Intel i7-4500 CPU @ 1.80GHz (4CPus), ~2.4Ghz and my RAM is 8.00GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by poysanity, Aug 21, 2015.

1. poysanity Win User

memory and cpu usage.

What is the normal Memory and Cpu Usage percentage for my laptop.
    my processor is Intel i7-4500 CPU @ 1.80GHz (4CPus), ~2.4Ghz
    and my RAM is 8.00GB

:)

poysanity, Aug 21, 2015

2. Can I end my system and compressed memory NT Kernel & System

this task is high CPU usage .. and high memory usage

sengaloun sounthaly, Aug 21, 2015
  3. scook2 Win User
    Memory leaks on MSN.COM

My screen shots didn't get through. The load for Edge using MSN was 57.8% (CPU) with Memory usage of 3,3331.8 MB. The load for Edge on Yahoo was 68.9% (CPU) with memory usage of 3,740.2 MB. The memory continued to climb after the screen shots were taken.

Steve

scook2, Aug 21, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

memory and cpu usage.

It depends on what you do, how many tabs in browser are opened, how many apps/utilities you run......etc.

brummyfan, Aug 21, 2015
  5. The following is my system (see "My system specs" at bottom left) just after boot with nothing running except EVGA Precision in the background. Your system may vary...

memory and cpu usage. [​IMG]

Note: The spike is Task Manager opening.

fracking4oil, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

memory and cpu usage.

1. memory and cpu usage. - Similar Threads - memory cpu usage

2. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  3. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  4. High memory and cpu usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High memory and cpu usage: Never had this happen to me before. My memory and cpu usage is higher than normal, task manager says that my memory usage is 60% on idle. It's usually about 20 or 30, my cpu is 10% on idle and it spikes to 60 sometimes. When I open a game or browser they get significantly...
  5. High CPU usage & Memory leak

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage & Memory leak: Hello, I've a leak memory and high CPU from lanmanServer and System ntoskrnl.exe. The system ntoskrnl.exe is on 19%-20% CPU usage all the time and the Lanmanserver is starting from 40MB RAM and will continue until the Memory usage will be full and eventually the machine...
  6. 100 cpu, memory and disk usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100 cpu, memory and disk usage.: This just randomly started happening. I scanned for viruses and can't find a fix. Help? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7uoze/100_cpu_memory_and_disk_usage/
  7. CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%

CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%: Whenever I run any program on my laptop, my disk usage, along with CPU and memory usage shoot up to 100%. Even without running any programs, task manager still shows them operating at around 60-70%. I have tried every other online solution with no success whatsoever....
  8. High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage

High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage: Hello Microsoft! I am new to post here so please don't kill me if I am doing wrong things here. I am in dire need of some tech support. I am becoming upset of what is happening with my laptop now. It responds so slow and often displays "not responding". My works were already...
  9. CPU and Memory usage

CPU and Memory usage: Hello. I've been using Windows 10 for quite some while and it was fanrtastic, but my PC started to get slower and slower every day. I decided to check Task Manager and I saw that the CPU usage was at 100% and the Memory usage was at 80%. I did a quick clean to my components...
  10. Is my CPU usage and memory usage "normal"?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is my CPU usage and memory usage "normal"?: My CPU usage is going unstable and is going all over the place when I open programs like firefox. It can go up to 60% when I do something simple like play a video. On the other hand, my memory is always at 40%+ and this is actually stable Here is a pic. [img] The...