Windows 10: Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog

Discus and support Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I am having some issues lately with my laptop, they started mostly after i clean installed windows 10 20h2 update, but i am not sure its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NaumaanJaved, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog

Hello there,

I am having some issues lately with my laptop, they started mostly after i clean installed windows 10 20h2 update, but i am not sure its the reason.

Anyhow,

It so happens that the google chrome started giving an error that memory is low and chrome stopped responding.

I started using opera after a few times.

I also checked the computer with memory diagnostic tool. There was no problem found there. i did try to repair everything by resetting windows to factory settings and everything.

After a few days, other applications started doing the same thing, so i installed a tool to quickly clear all memory, it did help alot.

But this problem was still occuring

After the latest critical update to 20h2,

It stopped happening, and that was great,

I installed mining softwares same day i installed 20h2 update, now i am having BSODs saying irql not less than equal errors.

I uninstalled all mining softwares now but i am worried now that it may happen again, and i am done using 3rd party tools and all. i am not an expert in windows.

Can anybody help me diagnose that why these bsods and memory issues were happening if you can help me check my laptop .. that will be great

:)

NaumaanJaved, Jan 18, 2021

2. IRQL bsod back again? >.<

Could be a driver issue, I kept getting BSODs saying IRQL not less or equal then I removed an app called DSLMON.exe and it went away *Smile Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog :)

oli_ramsay, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Bsod

I suggest to first update your BIOS (if already use older version)

The current BIOS Version is: ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING BIOS 1201 Date: 2018/12/28

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

Also check the PDF documentation about the supported memory modules on the official ASUS website.

Memory / Device Support

If not help i suggest to upload and share your BSOD dump files via OneDrive (set to public) for further help.

The dump files is located on: Windows crash dump location

Hope this help.

IT Guy Viki, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog

Windows 10 BSOD, DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, Asus ROG STRIX GL553VD

Hi there,

I've been getting a lot of BSOD's on my laptop recently.

Could someone please help my fix this.

Here is some information about my laptop.

Model: Asus ROG STRIX GL553VD

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

OS Version: 10.0.16299 Build 16299

What happens before the BSOD.

If a program makes my system unresponsive, I receive a BSOD after a minute or so of waiting.

The error message on the BSOD is 'DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE'.

Examples of my system becoming unresponsive and leading to a BSOD:

• When Playerunknown's Battlegrounds crashes. (It has been doing this a lot recently. I'm not sure why. Possibly a driver issue?)
    • While I'm trying to use the Android Emulator provided with Android Studio.
      (Just makes the system unresponsive)
    • Counter Strike Global Office crashes while repetitively tabbing in and out.

Information about my latest BSOD when Playerunkown's Battlegrounds crashed:

Here is a full list of my installed drivers

(sorry, I couldn't make it look better)

Sorry for bothering the community for help. I just really want to get this fixed.

I've also seen that a lot of people with laptops similar to mine are having this issue but haven't been able to find a detailed solution.

If you need more information, just ask.

Cheers,

Jonty.

Jonty-Morris, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog

1. Memory, BSOD, IRQL Asus Rog - Similar Threads - Memory BSOD IRQL

2. Asus Rog Strix G16

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Rog Strix G16: Hello, I need help with my Asus Rog Strix G16 laptop I just bought it and everytime I unplug or plug the laptop to charge it just black screen for a couple of second. Could anyone show me how to fix that problem...
  3. Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13: Hello, pls help me figure out what to do with constat BSODs when im working with Intel Iris XE GPU. But when I switch to Nvidia GPU BSODs are gone. That gives me a guess that this could not be the RAM problem Also tried to run memtest and intel diagnostics utility. I already...
  4. Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting various BSODs on Asus ROG Flow Z13: Hello, pls help me figure out what to do with constat BSODs when im working with Intel Iris XE GPU. But when I switch to Nvidia GPU BSODs are gone. That gives me a guess that this could not be the RAM problem Also tried to run memtest and intel diagnostics utility. I already...
  5. ASUS ROG WiFi issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS ROG WiFi issue: The issue with my ASUS ROG laptop is that the Wi-Fi symbol doesn't appear upon startup, requiring me to perform a network reset each time to make it visible and functional. Sometimes, the Device Manager displays a yellow symbol indicating a problem with the media tech driver....
  6. Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory: Just started one morning, no updates or changes or anything, I noticed YouTube videos were crashing me and was giving me IRQL and memory management errors. It's gotten progressively worse, frequent crashes per day and I've had a few times where it freezes and my screen gets...
  7. Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory: Just started one morning, no updates or changes or anything, I noticed YouTube videos were crashing me and was giving me IRQL and memory management errors. It's gotten progressively worse, frequent crashes per day and I've had a few times where it freezes and my screen gets...
  8. Multiple BSOD's - IRQL & Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Asus Rog GameFirst ?: I have a ROG Zephyrus gaming laptop. I earlier reported that I was having issues with some thumbnails not opening or very slow to open on certain websites. I thought it was a Windows 11 or network issue. But I now believe it is an Asus Rog software called GameFirst. I...
  10. BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD in ASUS ROG GL 552: Ok so recently my system crashed while playing batman arkham knight. I get this bsod kernel_system_check_failure. Interesting part is that I only get this crash while playing arkham knight only. My system is barely a week old. Specs are- 4th gen i7 (4750HQ). 8 gb ram, 4 gb...