Windows 10: Memory card not being recognised

Discus and support Memory card not being recognised in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 5750 laptop running Windows 10. The memory card has suddenly stopped being recognised when I insert it. The drive does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnGarnsworthy, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Memory card not being recognised

I have a Dell Inspiron 5750 laptop running Windows 10.

The memory card has suddenly stopped being recognised when I insert it. The drive does not come up in File Explorer.

I've done a system restore to when it was working and installed the Realtek Card reader from the Dell website.

Grateful for any advice.

:)

JohnGarnsworthy, Feb 8, 2020
  2. hairyloon Win User

E90 Maps not recognising memory card.

I was wanting to install the maps using Nokia Suite, but it says that I have to put in my memory card first.

The card is in, and as far as I can tell, every other aspect of the phone recognises it witout trouble.

I have tried another memory card with the same result.

Any suggestions?

hairyloon, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Please help - 7373 memory card not recognised

I bought a 2GB Kingston memory card for my nokia 7373. I put photos on it from a converter in my computer, but when I put it in my 7373 it does not recognise the card. However, my friend's 7373 recognises the card and it works fine. The memory card slot
    on my phone does not appear broken to me. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to make the card work in my phone of or what could be wrong?

welshjessib, Feb 8, 2020
  4. gibbsy09 Win User

Memory card not being recognised

Micro SD Card Not Recognised

Hi contacted my memory and they're not being very helpful, because I used the memory card on my xaimia pocophone F1 which I know now that they have informed me is not compatible with a memory card as large as 512Gb, they are claiming that the card is not faulty.

So I'm kind of stuck with a memory card that is useless unless I find some way for my pc to recognise it, granted now I know I can't use it on my phone but I could use the extra memory on my pc.

So if anyone knows any work arounds that are different to the suggestions I've been given so far I would be very grateful thanks.

gibbsy09, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Memory card not being recognised

1. Memory card not being recognised - Similar Threads - Memory card being

2. Ram not being recognised

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram not being recognised: HiI am having problem with my pc. I have changed my computer from 32bit to 64bit. I am having 4gb ram and the os is win10. But it is still showing 3.49gb. I cleaned the ram and tried different suggestions but it still not recognized. Please help me!Thanks,Abhi...
  3. Camera Not Being Recognised

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Camera Not Being Recognised: I have a camera I am trying to connect to my new computer (webcam). It works fine on my other computer but doesn’t work on my current one. Camera: USB Shows up in audio in devices on my other computer Doesn’t even show up in device manager on my new computer Could someone...
  4. Audigy sound card not being recognised after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audigy sound card not being recognised after update: After updates on the 13th I get no sound and the card is not found by Windows ot the Creative software. If I use the motherboard sound it works OK Thanks...
  5. SD card not recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD card not recognised: There was a similar thread a couple of years ago but this is now locked and I'm still looking for a solution. I'm using an SD card in a Lenovo MIIX 320 to extend storage. 9 times out of 10 the card is unrecognised. Disabling the Storage Controller and then re-enabling it...
  6. Memory Stick not recognised

Memory Stick not recognised: Good afternoon Microsoft I have a memory stick that used to work with my HP Pavillion that has Windows 10 on it WE are now using Edge and the PC will not recognise the stick I am 69 and not to PC literate please assist Steve...
  7. sd card not recognised

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sd card not recognised: have a new asus laptop with windows 10 its not recognising that i insert any sd card. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-not-recognised/552b5094-5f9a-4e6a-8489-85088a376087
  8. SD Card not recognised.

SD Card not recognised.: Dell, Ultrabook, Latitude E7470, Window s 10 My SD card reader does not recognise any of my SD cards. They all work when plugged into my card reader, when using USB slots. Any experience of similar issue on Dell laptop?...
  9. Monitor Not Being Recognised

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor Not Being Recognised: I had a Window's 10 update this week and now my monitor - Dell E2313H - has lost its resolution settings. It was set to 1920x1080, but the drop down under Display Settings only goes up to 1280x1024. I looked in Device Manager and found that under Monitor it only says...
  10. Nvidia Graphics card not being recognised?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Graphics card not being recognised?: Please help! I recently performed a clean re-install of Windows 10 (64/Home) on my PC. I have an Nvidia 1060 6GB graphics card, which seems to be causing some issues. I have installed the drivers via GeForce experience, rebooted, removed the display adapter from device...