Windows 10: Memory card not reading after recent update

Discus and support Memory card not reading after recent update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After a recent windows ten update, my memory card will not read. According to my reader, it is blocke by Windows..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EddieBright, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Memory card not reading after recent update

After a recent windows ten update, my memory card will not read. According to my reader, it is blocke by Windows..

:)

EddieBright, Oct 8, 2018
  2. CarolLeif Win User

SanDisk memory card can't be read by PC since installing Windows 10 Update

My SanDisk memory card, which worked perfectly fine prior to my recent install of Windows 10 Update, is no longer reading the file. Any suggestions? I just attended a wedding and have hundreds of photos on what to download.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

CarolLeif, Oct 8, 2018
  3. nicon10 Win User
    music cant read fr memory card

hi.. im using a nokia5800 n honestly im quite happy with it.. i jus recently dl d latest firmware v.50 i think n now my music player has problems..

1)it cant or wont read my memory card.. i hav 600 over songs but it shows only 137

2)if i try refreshing,it hangs

ive refreshed my software n all.. last option will be to format my memory card but i will lose everything..

any suggestions?

nicon10, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Rooren Win User

Memory card not reading after recent update

PC unable to read memory card

The phone does see the memory card OK in the settings in phone storage. I doubt it is a card problem because it did this with my previous card as well. My brother also has the same problem. Also, I did as you suggested and my PC only read my phone.

Rooren, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Memory card not reading after recent update

1. Memory card not reading after recent update - Similar Threads - Memory card reading

2. Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ?: Hey there, if anyone can answer me it would be greatly appreciated.Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-sd-card-memory-reader-also-successfully-read/b47399a7-4ab3-4304-8749-20598f4a5814
  3. Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ?: Hey there, if anyone can answer me it would be greatly appreciated.Can a SD card memory reader also successfully read a sdhc card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-sd-card-memory-reader-also-successfully-read/b47399a7-4ab3-4304-8749-20598f4a5814
  4. I recently got an error that says "memory could not be read"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently got an error that says "memory could not be read": I the other day shut my computer down while it was updating, after doing so I went to sleep now a day later I tried to boot it up and it shows a error code number 0x00007FF9549E55A3 I can't boot the computer up completely and it throws the same code every time.I've let it sit...
  5. I recently got an error that says "memory could not be read"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently got an error that says "memory could not be read": I the other day shut my computer down while it was updating, after doing so I went to sleep now a day later I tried to boot it up and it shows a error code number 0x00007FF9549E55A3 I can't boot the computer up completely and it throws the same code every time.I've let it sit...
  6. I recently got an error that says "memory could not be read"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Memory Cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory Cards: I have DDR4 2400 and 2600 hundred in 8 GB cards. I need to return 2 2400 cards to another computer and pass it to my son/ I will need 2 8 GIG 2600 to get me back to 32 Gigs. Amazon search brings up 2666 -- sorry for lost info on my cut -out. Too late to get an answer...
  8. Read camera memory card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Read camera memory card: I have a Pentax Optio 330RS camera. I should be able to connect the camera to my HP Envy15 laptop by cable to download the photos on the memory card or from the camera's internal memory to the laptop. It doesn't work and I suspect that the camera's software is not compatible...
  9. Cannot read SD memory card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot read SD memory card: Hello. I have a refurbished Dell laptop running Windows 10. This laptop is equipped with a variety of ports and should be a huge asset. today I shot some photos on my Nikon D5100 SLR. once done, I removed the SD card and put it into the SD card reader on the side of the...
  10. Virtual Machine is not reading Smart Card reader and Smart card after Windows update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Machine is not reading Smart Card reader and Smart card after Windows update.: Environment: WIN10 v1607 ENT N 2016 2016 / Virtual Machine - (Physical desktops with updates operate correctly) Since installing latest updates, all VM's will not read the certificates. However both objects "SCR35xx Smart Card Reader" and "Smart Card" -ARE- shown in device...