Windows 10: memory card port/ usb ports not recognized

Discus and support memory card port/ usb ports not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having issues when trying to upload or move files, pics, anything from a memory card and my USB ports. some show on one of the usb ports... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TWODAWGSF22, Nov 24, 2018.

1. memory card port/ usb ports not recognized

I have been having issues when trying to upload or move files, pics, anything from a memory card and my USB ports. some show on one of the usb ports but not all the time. HELP....FRUSTRATED

:)

TWODAWGSF22, Nov 24, 2018

2. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

My usb ports and memory card reader stopped working...they were fine yesterday.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Johnny andre, Nov 24, 2018
  3. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

นทีเรืองปะคำ, Nov 24, 2018
  4. spapakons Win User

memory card port/ usb ports not recognized

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

memory card port/ usb ports not recognized [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

memory card port/ usb ports not recognized

1. memory card port/ usb ports not recognized - Similar Threads - memory card port

2. USB PORTS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB PORTS: after installing the latest updates I cant able use my ports i don't why, and I updated all the usb drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-ports/7acecb8d-d1c5-45f0-89ed-61642cae8471
  3. USB Port not recognizing device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Port not recognizing device: I have an HP Revolve 810 Elitebook. One of the two usb ports will recognize a thumbdrive but not my plantronics head set. I can't seem to find where to do any troubleshooting on the usb port. The headset works on another computer just fine, is recognized and configured...
  4. USB port to Parallel cable not recognized

USB port to Parallel cable not recognized: My Epson printer had been working with an Epson Dot matrix printer using a Gagawire USP to Parallel cable but recent updates have cause this to not be recognized or a drive found. This is needed to print multipart invoices. I had been using with W10 and had not been having...
  5. USB port

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB port: Were do I go to get information off my USB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-port/25905bdc-c9af-4ec1-92b4-9405138d8a79
  6. USB ports are not recognizing what is attached

USB ports are not recognizing what is attached: Does anybody else have the issue where you attach a drive, phone etc to your PC and it does not get recognized? I have Windows 10 home on an ASUS laptop. Very frustrating!...
  7. USB Port not recognizing USB Mouse

USB Port not recognizing USB Mouse: Hello, I have a Lenovo Ideapad500 14ISK running windows 10. From a few days my usb ports are not recognizing my usb mouse and does not even detect my usb fflash drive. If I plug in my phone it is just charging the phone from usb but there is no detection of any kind. I...
  8. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

USB ports and memory card reader stopped working: My usb ports and memory card reader stopped working...they were fine yesterday. Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-ports-and-memory-card-reader-stopped-working/3bda3bbd-9d73-4387-8807-a44968f02136
  9. USB ports and memory card reader stopped working

USB ports and memory card reader stopped working: My usb ports and memory card reader stopped working...they were fine yesterday. Anyone have a suggestion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/usb-ports-and-memory-card-reader-stopped-working/3bda3bbd-9d73-4387-8807-a44968f02136
  10. Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port: I have a Dell Inspiron 24 (7459) 7000 Series with Windows 10. I am unable to get either of my Ipod Nanos (6th and 7th generation) to sync with iTunes. Neither device will sync and does not show up as being connected to the pc. I've tried to resolve the issues by looking at a...