Windows 10: Memory card storage

Discus and support Memory card storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The memory card storage on my Lenovo Ideapad 110 isn't being seen any more; how can I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoyceSandles, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Memory card storage

The memory card storage on my Lenovo Ideapad 110 isn't being seen any more; how can I get it back?

:)

JoyceSandles, Jun 3, 2019
  2. SteveC001 Win User

Storage Card Memory

How do I clear (format) a mini SD card?

The total storage card memory is 120.03MB. However, storage card memory usage shows 75.9MB in use and 44.13MB free.

File explorer (even with "show all files" checked) shows nothing. As if the card is empty.

I have tried deleting the "storage card" from file exporer and re-inserting the card. The card shows the same when I put it into another device.

How do I clear the card to regain the memory space?

SteveC001, Jun 3, 2019
  3. rdlybeck Win User
    Storage card is now "storage card2"

Just encountered this myself the other day. What you have to do is remove your storage card. Then go into file explorer. Find a listing for storage card and delete it. Then when you place your storage card into the phone again it should now be named
    storage card. Currently your phone lists your card as storage card 2 because it has a listing for storage card already. This might have happened if your card was not seated already and you tried to access a program that is found on your storage card. Hope
    this helps!

Ryan

rdlybeck, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Memory card storage

N70 memory card

If you're asking how to change message storage from Phone to Card then use the following:

Menu > Messaging > Options > Settings > Other > Memory in use

Then change the setting from Phone memory to the name of your inserted RS-DV-MMC card.

If your asking for feedback, then I would suggest you do it as this does free up phone memory and hence increase the chances of your handset running more stably. This procedure was near the top of my list when I first got my N70.

S.

steve_p---01, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Memory card storage

1. Memory card storage - Similar Threads - Memory card storage

2. Memory Cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory Cards: I have DDR4 2400 and 2600 hundred in 8 GB cards. I need to return 2 2400 cards to another computer and pass it to my son/ I will need 2 8 GIG 2600 to get me back to 32 Gigs. Amazon search brings up 2666 -- sorry for lost info on my cut -out. Too late to get an answer...
  3. Virtual Storage/Storage System/Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Storage/Storage System/Memory: So I am trying to play an game and it keeps saying there is no room in virtual storage, how can I fix this? Along with me noticing my memory is always almost maxed out is their an way I can fix this?...
  4. Memory card not being recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory card not being recognised: I have a Dell Inspiron 5750 laptop running Windows 10. The memory card has suddenly stopped being recognised when I insert it. The drive does not come up in File Explorer. I've done a system restore to when it was working and installed the Realtek Card reader from the...
  5. Memory Card reader

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Card reader: The memory card reader on my Toshiba Satellite laptop has stopped working for no apparent reason. The Windows 10 troubleshooter couldn't find a fault, tells me the device is working OK - but it isn't. Would appreciate any advice to resolve this problem. Thanks....
  6. Memory card reader

Memory card reader: This has got to be the most annoying problem yet with Windows 10. I did another update on Windows and now my M17 Alienware won't read my memory cards any longer. I get this idiot message. The driver for "this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have...
  7. bitlocker on my memory card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bitlocker on my memory card: i recently formatted my lumia 640xl but since then i am having problems with my memory card reading ...when i put it on my laptop it says its locked by bit locker .So how can i unlock it and be able to use it again....
  8. Timeline memory and storage questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Timeline memory and storage questions: I am finding the new Timeline very useful, but would like to know what impact it has on my limited SSD storage (nominal 32 GB} and RAM usage (nominal 4 GB). As my hybrid Tablet PC is quite limited in both respects, I have to work hard to keep the storage sufficient to handle...
  9. use memory card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    use memory card: I would like to transfer items to memory card. For some reason the card won't take it. I'm getting an error stating I can't update my window because of no space....
  10. Memory Card Mystery

Memory Card Mystery: I loaded a digital camera with a LExar SD card I had previously used in a Sony voice recorder. When I've done this at other times with other cameras, the camera added a DCIM folder and put its images there. But this time, when I transferred the card to my desktop PC's reader....