Windows 10: Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

Discus and support Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One month ago, I posted on here about how all of the sudden my RAM clock speed went from being 3000MHz to 1067MHz just one month after a fresh install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Timahawk627, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

One month ago, I posted on here about how all of the sudden my RAM clock speed went from being 3000MHz to 1067MHz just one month after a fresh install of windows. None of the answers I received were helpful and I ultimately installed windows again with the latest version and the memory speed in Windows was back to it's normal 3000MHz. Well now a month later again, my memory is clocked at 1067 MHz and I don't want to deal with reinstalling Windows for the 3rd time in a few months.

:)

Timahawk627, Jul 18, 2019

2. Clock speed

My clock on my YOGA 260 laptop is slow. This is my school laptop and i need my clock to be as accurate as possible. Is here any way to slightly increase the speed or tell how slow it is?

LegoBob356, Jul 18, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

ReubenFaleiro, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

1. Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows. - Similar Threads - Memory clock speed

2. internet speed slowed right down after installing windows 10 1903 may 2019 upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    internet speed slowed right down after installing windows 10 1903 may 2019 upgrade.: Everything still the same but since installing the 1903 update connection to all sites has slowed right down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-speed-slowed-right-down-after-installing/cf6125a6-4f25-4673-adee-4da6a57daacc
  3. internet speed slows down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet speed slows down: I have an old Dell XPS system running Windows 10pro Using a Broadcom gigabit ethernet card. I am hard wired directly to the WOW modem and do get speeds of up to 550mbps. But after a while, anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours, it starts to slow down to under 100. Every time...
  4. Windows 10 slows down USB 3.0 transfer speeds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 slows down USB 3.0 transfer speeds: I have been testing my Lenovo W550s USB 3.0 speeds. When I am using my backup software Macrium Reflect it can reach speeds of 1Gb/s and average speed for the backup us 600Mb/s. When I just do a file copy in Windows 10 Explorer, cut/paste or copy/paste I get transfers of...
  5. Windows 10 clock running slow after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 clock running slow after update: Since the last update my clock keeps running slow. This seems to happen every time there's an update! Is there a permanent fix!!...
  6. Slow downs in SATA transfer speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow downs in SATA transfer speed: I am having an odd issue where the transfer speed from my HDDs slows to unusable after my computer has been on for a while. I have my primary OS drive as a Samsung 850 1TB SSD, paired with 2 x 3TB Toshiba HDDs. When I first start my computer, everything works as it...
  7. Memory Speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Speed: Hi All, Since carrying out a clean install on my Asus G750 laptop the Kingston HyperX 2133mhz memory I have is showing as running at 1600mhz in the task manager. I'm a member on te ROG forum and know that the motherboard can support 2133mhz. I have asked the guys...
  8. WIFI Internet speed is slow down after upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Internet speed is slow down after upgrading to Windows 10: I have upgraded my OS from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. After the installation the internet speed is slow down like a dial in connection (it is slow down if I am using wifi connection and it is fine if I am using a cable/wired connection). It is taking long time to load the web...
  9. Win10 fresh install has slowed evrything down instead of speeding it u

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 fresh install has slowed evrything down instead of speeding it u: I initially installed Windows 10 the 1st week it was available (laptop). 2 weeks ago I bought a new SSD to replace my HD. After creating an image to my SSD I reinstalled windows 10 using its own fresh install feature--no extra stuff that came originally with the PC was now...
  10. Clock "slows down", yet is able to manually sync correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock "slows down", yet is able to manually sync correctly: Hello! Windows clock somehow manages to get out of sync even when the computer is up and running. For example, I now synced the clock and it went from about 12:17 to 14:05! Usually the difference is not so big, about 5-10 minutes. It also happens when I've set the time...