Windows 10: Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

Discus and support Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One month ago, I posted on here about how all of the sudden my RAM clock speed went from being 3000MHz to 1067MHz just one month after a fresh install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Timahawk627, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

One month ago, I posted on here about how all of the sudden my RAM clock speed went from being 3000MHz to 1067MHz just one month after a fresh install of windows. None of the answers I received were helpful and I ultimately installed windows again with the latest version and the memory speed in Windows was back to it's normal 3000MHz. Well now a month later again, my memory is clocked at 1067 MHz and I don't want to deal with reinstalling Windows for the 3rd time in a few months.

:)

Timahawk627, Jul 18, 2019

2. Clock speed

My clock on my YOGA 260 laptop is slow. This is my school laptop and i need my clock to be as accurate as possible. Is here any way to slightly increase the speed or tell how slow it is?

LegoBob356, Jul 18, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

ReubenFaleiro, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows.

1. Memory clock speed slows down after a month of installing Windows. - Similar Threads - Memory clock speed

2. Sudden slow down of ethernet speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden slow down of ethernet speed: Day before yesterday my ethernet suddenly stopped working/net was not working. The ethernet symbol was correctly displayed and text showed it was connected properly but internet simply dosent work. I have tried reconnecting , in the first few mins it gave 8-10mbps speed and...
  3. Sudden slow down of ethernet speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden slow down of ethernet speed: Day before yesterday my ethernet suddenly stopped working/net was not working. The ethernet symbol was correctly displayed and text showed it was connected properly but internet simply dosent work. I have tried reconnecting , in the first few mins it gave 8-10mbps speed and...
  4. slow down speed cmd display

in Windows 10 Customization
    slow down speed cmd display: slow down speed cmd display Hello when I enter some commands the display of the results of this one is sometimes rather long and therefore scrolls on the screen with great speed, and I wanted to know if it was possible rather than waiting for the end of the program and go...
  5. computer clock slowing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer clock slowing down: hey all, so. i noticed this a few weeks ago when hopping onto time.is my computer was 0.7 seconds behind, no big deal. but as the days ticked by and i hopped on the website a lot, my computer slowly got more and more desynced, and it is now 10.3 seconds behind, i have kind of...
  6. computer clock slowing down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer clock slowing down: hey all, so. i noticed this a few weeks ago when hopping onto time.is my computer was 0.7 seconds behind, no big deal. but as the days ticked by and i hopped on the website a lot, my computer slowly got more and more desynced, and it is now 10.3 seconds behind, i have kind of...
  7. My internet speed slowed down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My internet speed slowed down.: So I've always had a healthy 100 mbps internet speed on my PC. This all changed when I reinstalled windows 10 and did a speed test for fun. I was not expecting a sudden bump to a beefy 500 mbps. So that's how my internet was for a while, at a beefy 500 mbps, until today... My...
  8. Windows Slowed The Base Clock Speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Slowed The Base Clock Speed: So I was running a Win 10 1903 at First in my Dual Core E5700Which Had Clock Speed about3.00 Ghz But After the New Update to 2004 the Clock Speed Drops to 2.70in Idle,It gets to 3.00 when The Usage Reaches 90% or Higher.It Didn't had this When I Used Older Windows...
  9. Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Microsoft Windows 10 performance slowing down few months after fresh installation?: We have 8-10 active installation in our organization, I have installed fresh windows 10 in many of them from the original installation media. After a few months( 5-6) each and every one of them is slowing down. Their response time, startup time is increased. I have a...
  10. internet speed slows down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet speed slows down: I have an old Dell XPS system running Windows 10pro Using a Broadcom gigabit ethernet card. I am hard wired directly to the WOW modem and do get speeds of up to 550mbps. But after a while, anywhere from 30 minutes to 4 hours, it starts to slow down to under 100. Every time...