Windows 10: Memory could not be read/written error

Discus and support Memory could not be read/written error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, i have a question to you all. every time i start up my computer, i try to open Steam or just anything that i had to download AND install (things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdrianZoladek, May 17, 2019.

1. Memory could not be read/written error

Hi, i have a question to you all.

every time i start up my computer, i try to open Steam or just anything that i had to download AND install (things that werent downloaded and installed automatically) i get a notification that says „memory could not be read/written” can somebody help me?

:)

AdrianZoladek, May 17, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Win10 Regsvr32.exe memory cannot be read message

Hi,

I suggest you to run Memory Diagnostic tool and check if it helps.

Memory Diagnostic tool is used to detect the possible memory problems.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Memory Diagnostic in the search area in the task bar and select
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Restart now and check for problem.
    The error message that you received indicates there may be some memory issues with the system (mapping the memory).

Meanwhile, I suggest you to run System Maintenance troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue ( slow internet etc.).

• Press Windows key + W.

• Type Troubleshooter in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select System and Security.

• Select System Maintenance under System options.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, May 17, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 17, 2019
  4. Memory could not be read/written error

Application error-Memory could not be read/written error.

Please Help!

Whenever I play IRacing, the IRacing Application will crash with an error message along the lines of--"memory referenced 0x000005859 at 0x000004504. Memory could not be written/read." The error message will not stop. I've clean booted my computer, did the
    sfc/scannow command. I've used just about everything that I have seen suggested, but the error will not go away. Please help.

JosephDeSantis2454, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Memory could not be read/written error

1. Memory could not be read/written error - Similar Threads - Memory read written

2. Memory Could Not Be Written

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Could Not Be Written: I keep getting an error that says:The instruction at 0x00007FFF3EE2A611 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be written. Click on OK to terminate programInfo:I have more than enough RAM for the games/programs I'm running. It often happens when I'm...
  3. Memory Could Not Be Written

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Could Not Be Written: I keep getting an error that says:The instruction at 0x00007FFF3EE2A611 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be written. Click on OK to terminate programInfo:I have more than enough RAM for the games/programs I'm running. It often happens when I'm...
  4. Various "Memory could not be written" Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various "Memory could not be written" Errors: I recently built a new PC. Every time I shutdown/restart I get the following errors - Error 1 Error 2. This isn't just specific to these applications. I will get the same messages on several apps like OneDrive, Steam, WallpaperEngine, ect. First I tried running a memory test...
  5. Various "Memory could not be written" Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various "Memory could not be written" Errors: I recently built a new PC. Every time I shutdown/restart I get the following errors - Error 1 Error 2. This isn't just specific to these applications. I will get the same messages on several apps like OneDrive, Steam, WallpaperEngine, ect. First I tried running a memory test...
  6. Apps crashing with the error memory could not be written

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps crashing with the error memory could not be written: I have recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on steam and everytime i try to run this game it crashes with the below error. I reached out to game support but they informed that this is actually a issue with my OS. I tried running the game in safe mode and it works perfectly....
  7. Memory could not be written 0x0000

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory could not be written 0x0000: whenever I try to run apps on my computer it crashes and a pop up reading along the lines that the referenced memory at 0x000... could not be written. It started happening a few months ago leaving my computer useless and I just recently have been trying to fix it. I've...
  8. The memory Could not be read-Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The memory Could not be read-Error: Hi, this Message is pops every couple of days and makes my Software to Crash, i have done Memory Check/scan that turns out Good ,i can't work like that,is there any answer to this? [ATTACH]...
  9. Explorer.exe memory could not be written

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer.exe memory could not be written: I've had this problem for 2 months now, I get this error: explorer.exe - Application Error The instruction at 0x0000... referenced memory at 0x0000.... The memory could not be written. I've read about this error and everyone seems to have it linked with shutting down...
  10. Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read"

in Windows 10 Support
    Error -- "Memory Could Not Be Read": Hi everyone, I installed a program called, Qtabbar which customizes the look of windows. A few users here have no problem with it. But I dont understand why I got issues since I got Win 10 - 64 bit. I get this error when I go to view > options > extra view left. How do I...