Windows 10: Memory diagnostics error 1202 and 1102

Discus and support Memory diagnostics error 1202 and 1102 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Everyone,I have a built PC, specs:i5-8600KGTX 1080Corsair 2*8 GB 3200 DDR4 currently also tried with Corsair 2*8GB 3200MHz DDR4 + G.Skill 1*16GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 0AppleSauce0, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Memory diagnostics error 1202 and 1102

Hello Everyone,I have a built PC, specs:i5-8600KGTX 1080Corsair 2*8 GB 3200 DDR4 currently also tried with Corsair 2*8GB 3200MHz DDR4 + G.Skill 1*16GB 3200 MHz DDR4 - same error 1102/1202Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370P D3SSD: Kingston A400HDD: Seagate 2.0 TBI ran memory diagnostics and found the errors: 1102, 1202. What does this mean.

:)

0AppleSauce0, Jun 1, 2023

2. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is very unusual that you are unable to find the results for Memory Diagnostic test.

Usually, when the memory diagnostic is complete the results will be stored under Event Viewer. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to access Event Viewer logs for Memory Diagnostic.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type eventvwr and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Windows Logs and click on
      System.

You can use the filter or the find option in Event Viewer to check for specific logs. You can try the steps mentioned below to filter memory diagnostic results in Event Viewer.

1. Right click on System and click on
      Find.
    2. Now type Memory Diagnostic results and click on
      Find Next

This should pull up the results for Memory Diagnostic that you have ran.

Let us know if there are any concerns, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Windows 10 upgrade memory management error

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

I suggest you to run Memory Diagnostic tool and check if it helps.

Memory Diagnostic tool is used to detect the possible memory problems.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Memory Diagnostic in the search area in the task bar and select
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Restart now and check for problem.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to refer to the link below.

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, Jun 1, 2023
  4. kevin9x Win User

Memory diagnostics error 1202 and 1102

4 MB internal memory missing from Nokia 1202

1. I have been comparing the Nokia 1202 and 1203 on the Nokia website, and the comparisions show that Nokia 1203 is listed as having 4 mb internal memory while the 1202 is left 'blank'. Is it really having the same 4 Mb internal memory? If so, then why is
    it left blank there in the comparision chart?

2. Additionally when I try to type sms, up to 1 SMS (160 characters long) it goes smooth, but when I start typing more than this (2 or 3 sms long) the typing becomes really slow. In my old Nokia 1200, this was not a problem and I could type fully without
    any slow down. Why does this happen in the Nokia 1202 only? How do I fix this problem?

kevin9x, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Memory diagnostics error 1202 and 1102

1. Memory diagnostics error 1202 and 1102 - Similar Threads - Memory diagnostics error

2. Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic: Windows Memory diagnosticThe test is completed and repeated again and again and I can’t end it, even I turn off my pc it shows me test of memory diagnostic again,,,,, there is no stuck.How can I exit? Please help...
  3. Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic: Windows Memory diagnosticThe test is completed and repeated again and again and I can’t end it, even I turn off my pc it shows me test of memory diagnostic again,,,,, there is no stuck.How can I exit? Please help...
  4. Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Memory diagnostics error 1202 and 1102

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory diagnostics error 1202 and 1102: Hello Everyone,I have a built PC, specs:i5-8600KGTX 1080Corsair 2*8 GB 3200 DDR4 currently also tried with Corsair 2*8GB 3200MHz DDR4 + G.Skill 1*16GB 3200 MHz DDR4 - same error 1102/1202Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370P D3SSD: Kingston A400HDD: Seagate 2.0 TBI ran memory...
  6. Memory diagnostics error 1202 and 1102

Memory diagnostics error 1202 and 1102: Hello Everyone,I have a built PC, specs:i5-8600KGTX 1080Corsair 2*8 GB 3200 DDR4 currently also tried with Corsair 2*8GB 3200MHz DDR4 + G.Skill 1*16GB 3200 MHz DDR4 - same error 1102/1202Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370P D3SSD: Kingston A400HDD: Seagate 2.0 TBI ran memory...
  7. Windows Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Memory Diagnostic: I have an English Windows 10 install that was purchased directly from MS. The Chinese language has never been used on this machine. I got a BSOD for memory management. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the whole time it ran, it was in Chinese. How could this be and how...
  8. Windows Memory Diagnostic

Windows Memory Diagnostic: I have an English Windows 10 install that was purchased directly from MS. The Chinese language has never been used on this machine. I got a BSOD for memory management. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the whole time it ran, it was in Chinese. How could this be and how...
  9. Memory Diagnostic failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic failure: Good dayI am running Windows 8.1. Yesterday the computer all of a sudden slowed down to an unusable speed. I managed to start the memory diagnostic test as per suggestions on other forums. This has caused the computer to go into a nonstop loop of searching for a problem and...
  10. windows memory diagnostic error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows memory diagnostic error: I attempted windows memory diagnostic, after the completion of windows memory diagnostic suddenly a black screen with cursor appears. I waited for a while then restarted my laptop. The same black screen appears before logging in to the windows. I have tried all the black...