Windows 10: Memory.dmp

Discus and support Memory.dmp in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Where is the best place to upload a crashdump file for analysis?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The_Webspinner, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Memory.dmp

Where is the best place to upload a crashdump file for analysis?

:)

The_Webspinner, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Memory.dmp

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Memory.dmp

1. Memory.dmp - Similar Threads - Memory dmp

2. Game Crashing after fresh install of Windows - Memory DMP atached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Crashing after fresh install of Windows - Memory DMP atached.: Hi there,My computer is crashing in some games after 10 minutes or so. My GPU, CPU and RAM have all been individually stress tested by software and all have passed. The machine loses display and the fans run up and i have to force it off and back on. I did a fresh install of...
  3. Game Crashing after fresh install of Windows - Memory DMP atached.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Crashing after fresh install of Windows - Memory DMP atached.: Hi there,My computer is crashing in some games after 10 minutes or so. My GPU, CPU and RAM have all been individually stress tested by software and all have passed. The machine loses display and the fans run up and i have to force it off and back on. I did a fresh install of...
  4. BSOD help - dmp files, windows memory checker immediately errored with Hardware issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD help - dmp files, windows memory checker immediately errored with Hardware issues.: Hello I have been getting many BSOD over the past few months and running windows memory check immediately said I have hardware issues.Link to DMP files https://www.mediafire.com/file/btvvkjjuusj7y6y/dump+files.zip/fileTo add to this sometimes when I am playing a video game...
  5. BSOD help - dmp files, windows memory checker immediately errored with Hardware issues.

BSOD help - dmp files, windows memory checker immediately errored with Hardware issues.: Hello I have been getting many BSOD over the past few months and running windows memory check immediately said I have hardware issues.Link to DMP files https://www.mediafire.com/file/btvvkjjuusj7y6y/dump+files.zip/fileTo add to this sometimes when I am playing a video game...
  6. Random Blue Screen of Death when opening apps, and Memory Integrity can't turn on - DMP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screen of Death when opening apps, and Memory Integrity can't turn on - DMP...: Stop code: Bad Pool CallerSeems to happen when opening mostly games apps. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling etc. I don't know if it's related but memory integrity is turned off and I'm unable to turn it on due to what appears to be bad logitech drivers?Issue started about...
  7. Random Blue Screen of Death when opening apps, and Memory Integrity can't turn on - DMP...

Random Blue Screen of Death when opening apps, and Memory Integrity can't turn on - DMP...: Stop code: Bad Pool CallerSeems to happen when opening mostly games apps. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling etc. I don't know if it's related but memory integrity is turned off and I'm unable to turn it on due to what appears to be bad logitech drivers?Issue started about...
  8. getting bluescreens saying "memory management internal". can someone diagnose my .dmp files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting bluescreens saying "memory management internal". can someone diagnose my .dmp files?: as the title reads.this mostly happens when I am exporting videos through adobe programs, but has also happened a couple of times during other stuff.any ideas?DMP files download link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UXi0xP8mlMa-8zPkcTRf0mxaMsI0KK-u?usp=share_linkI...
  9. getting bluescreens saying "memory management internal". can someone diagnose my .dmp files?

getting bluescreens saying "memory management internal". can someone diagnose my .dmp files?: as the title reads.this mostly happens when I am exporting videos through adobe programs, but has also happened a couple of times during other stuff.any ideas?DMP files download link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UXi0xP8mlMa-8zPkcTRf0mxaMsI0KK-u?usp=share_linkI...
  10. getting bluescreens saying "memory management internal". can someone diagnose my .dmp files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging