Windows 10: Memory dump file help memory.dmp - Windows 11 crashes, no BSOD

Discus and support Memory dump file help memory.dmp - Windows 11 crashes, no BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As title states, Windows 11 keeps crashing at random times. No BSOD - displays lose signal and mouse/keyboard also lose connection backlit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kopexx, Mar 2, 2022.

1. kopexx Win User

Memory dump file help memory.dmp - Windows 11 crashes, no BSOD

As title states, Windows 11 keeps crashing at random times. No BSOD - displays lose signal and mouse/keyboard also lose connection backlit mouse/keyboard lights go out - but PC appears to still be running - no change to system lights or fan speeds or anything. I've waited overnight 9+ hours for the system to restore on it's own and it never did. The most recent 'crash' was from an "audio update" that said I needed to restart to complete, but not sure which audio driver it was trying to update. I rebooted and it was spinning up like it was turning on but it would never even hit post. Barely

:)

kopexx, Mar 2, 2022
  2. garyinhere, Mar 2, 2022
  3. lifetec Win User
    Windows didnt create memory dump after crashes

Kernel dumpfiles can get very big in size.

Did you (hard) reboot your system after you made the changes for collecting memory dumps.

Some more info of possible causes of not configuring dumpfiles.

lifetec, Mar 2, 2022
  4. Memory dump file help memory.dmp - Windows 11 crashes, no BSOD

Need help analyzing dump file.

If your computer crashes, how can you find out what happened, fix the issue and it prevent it from happening again? You may find the small memory dump file useful in this situation. The small memory dump file contains
    the smallest amount of useful information that could help you identify why your computer crashed. The memory dump file contains the following information:
    • The Stop message, its parameters and other data
    • A list of loaded drivers
    • The processor context (PRCB) for the processor that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (EPROCESS) for the process that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (ETHREAD) for the thread that stopped
    • The Kernel-mode call stack for the thread that stopped
    To create a memory dump file, Windows requires a paging file on the boot volume that is at least 2 megabytes (MB) in size. On computers that are running Microsoft Windows 2000, or a later version of Windows, a new memory
    dump file is created each time that a computer crash may occur. A history of these files is stored in a folder. If a second problem occurs and if Windows creates a second small memory dump file, Windows preserves the previous file. Windows gives each file
    a distinct, date-encoded file name. For example, Mini022900-01.dmp is the first memory dump file that was generated on February 29, 2000. Windows keeps a list of all the small memory dump files in the %SystemRoot%\Minidump folder.

The small memory dump file can be useful when hard disk space is limited. However, because of the limited information that is included, errors that were not directly caused by the thread that was running at the time of
    the problem may not be discovered by an analysis of this file.

WilliamSuiter1, Mar 2, 2022
Thema:

Memory dump file help memory.dmp - Windows 11 crashes, no BSOD

1. Memory dump file help memory.dmp - Windows 11 crashes, no BSOD - Similar Threads - Memory dump file

2. BSOD / Memory Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD / Memory Dump: The issue is:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 50Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except.Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory.I have been having on and off crashing with this error as well...
  3. Memory dump file help memory.dmp - Windows 11 crashes, no BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory dump file help memory.dmp - Windows 11 crashes, no BSOD: As title states, Windows 11 keeps crashing at random times. No BSOD - displays lose signal and mouse/keyboard also lose connection backlit mouse/keyboard lights go out - but PC appears to still be running - no change to system lights or fan speeds or anything. I've waited...
  4. Memory DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory DMP file: Can someone please run this minidump file and tell me specifically what's causing my blue Screen error to pop-up, I don't understand the errors and the cause.My system specs: Win 1016 GB ddr4 ramRTX 2070512 x2 NVMeintel i10 10th genminidump File:...
  5. Memory DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory DMP file: Can someone please run this minidump file and tell me specifically what's causing my blue Screen error to pop-up, I don't understand the errors and the cause.My system specs: Win 1016 GB ddr4 ramRTX 2070512 x2 NVMeintel i10 10th genminidump File:...
  6. Memory DMP file

7. Help with memory dump file

Help with memory dump file: I recently swaped to a Ryzen 5 5600x and a B450 MOBO. I've been getting "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" errors since. I managed to get a MEMORY.dmp file and I would like some help understanding it. Here is the link https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApiL3pED6bMyiAOa-kg1ZW7bDWTP?e=uhzwWg...
  8. Windows 10 Crash - Memory Dump Help

Windows 10 Crash - Memory Dump Help: Hi there, I've encountered the BSOD a few times in the last couple of days. It does seem to coincide with the use of particular software, however, I am using these programs quite often so that may not be much to go on SNES game emulator and OBS streaming software. I updated...
  9. Memory Dump help

Memory Dump help: Enclosed is my memory dump output. I am running OBS, TrackIR, Tobii, GoXLR, AsusTweak II, Discord, ElgatoStream deck and lights, VoiceAttack, Restream.io chat, Edge Browser. I can stream all day with nothing bad happening, then out of the blue I get a BSOD. Previous blue...
  10. Crash/ Memory Dmp.

Crash/ Memory Dmp.: I am experiencing crashing on my computer and was hoping someone could help me figure out the cause. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ea 0xffffe00d12d5c100, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...