Windows 10: Memory error message on Shutdown (both as VM and REAL

Discus and support Memory error message on Shutdown (both as VM and REAL in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there doesn't *appear* to affect the running of the W10 system but I seem to get memory error message quite frequently at system shutdown.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Oct 7, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Memory error message on Shutdown (both as VM and REAL

Hi there

doesn't *appear* to affect the running of the W10 system but I seem to get memory error message quite frequently at system shutdown.

Doesn't call for a dump or anything - so I'm just ignoring --it IS a TEST system !!!.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 7, 2014
  2. Mediclips Win User

Windows 10 error with DLL after startup

Yes Alberto. I tried in both virtual machines.

Windows 10 VM # 1: (no error message + no Food Processor). I tried to install the Food Processor as administrator in Compatibility mode Windows XP SP3 and it does not install. I know this worked fine in Windows 8.1

Windows 10 VM # 2: (error message + Food Processor). I run the software as administrator in compatibility mode Windows XP SP3 and it runs fine. But the error message still appears at reboot.

Again, I just want to fix the error message in VM # 2 or being able to install the software in VM # 1.

Mediclips, Oct 7, 2014
  3. PKMishra Win User
    Vmware workstation 7 stoped working after upgrade from Win7SP1 to Win10

Upgrade was perfect for all applications. But VMware workstation 7.1.6 went through the upgrade process but the VMs on the machine did not restart giving memory error. Reinstalled the software, VMs still do not start saying the "Authorization Service not
    started. Tried to install latest VMware Player 12, (VMware claims it runs on Win10), even that did not start. Both VMware 7.1.6 and VMware player 12 during installation gave an apparently non-fatal error message pertaining to "IRQL_NOT_LESS_NOT_EQUAL". Running
    Win10 Pro 64-bit with latest updates. Any suggestion to make VMware 7.1.6 work is welcome - PKM

PKMishra, Oct 7, 2014
  4. Memory error message on Shutdown (both as VM and REAL

I get the same thing occasionally. I also just ignore it. *Biggrin

EvilJenius, Oct 8, 2014
  5. Passin Win User
    I get the same error when shutting down. I've started to just leave it run and not bother with shut down unless needed haha.

Passin, Oct 8, 2014
  6. BillyBob Win User
    Yeah I get it too, doesn't seem to bother anything, I suppose we can't complain, we've now got a button.

BillyBob, Oct 8, 2014
  7. Petey7 Win User

I see it about 50% of the time. I just ignore since it doesn't seem to effect anything.

Petey7, Oct 9, 2014
  8. topgundcp Win User
    I had it happened in the VM couple of times. However, apply the registry tweak to speed up the shutdown and it goes away.

topgundcp, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Memory error message on Shutdown (both as VM and REAL - Similar Threads - Memory error message

2. random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12bThis BugCheck indicates that a single bit...
  3. random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 12bThis BugCheck indicates that a single bit...
  4. random shutdown - This is a hardware memory error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 2004 memory error on shutdown and restart

Windows 2004 memory error on shutdown and restart: I have a Dell Inspiron 5680. It has windows in 2004. I can't rollback. some times when I restart or shutdown, it causes a BSOD. It only happens then. It only started with windows in 2004. I have run every test possible and all lead to my memory is ok, so what gives?...
  6. Shutdown error message

Shutdown error message: Hi, Whenever I shutdown windows I get the following error message "the instruction at 0x8B547Areferenced memory at 0x6160067. The memory could not be read". I have run a virus scan and I have also run sfc/scannow but neither have worked. It only appears to have happened...
  7. Transfer License from a VM to a real PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer License from a VM to a real PC: I have two VMs that were activated and licensed correctly for Windows 10 Pro. These VMs were used for remote access by employees that no longer work at the company. The company is no longer utilizing remote employees in any capacity. That said, we have two licenses that are...
  8. Centos users update VM / Real machines - polkit error

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Centos users update VM / Real machines - polkit error: Hi folks anybody using CENTOS as a VM will probably get an error when doing a yum update due to some error with packaging in polkit so the update will fail. to fix as root (su) or (sudo) type rpm -e polkit - nodeps after that run the yum update again -- then all fixed....
  9. memory error message

memory error message: my Hp's windows 10 is suddenly displaying a low memory message and is telling me to close apps but it has a 6 gig ram and has a lot of free memory in the hard drive. it never appeared in my windows 7. how can i solve this problem? its so annoying...
  10. Not enough Physical Memory... Error message

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Not enough Physical Memory... Error message: Just received the below error message when starting my VMware Player Windows 10 TP Virtual machine after updating my Windows 8.1 host system (October 14 Windows Update). [img] I fixed the error by uninstalling optional update KB2995388 [img] Edit: My host...