Windows 10: Memory Fix Problems

Discus and support Memory Fix Problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I found a way to possibly fix the 2 Beeps I'm getting from my desktop. And 1 beep while gaming. Someone in MS Community posted this fix: Open the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by paxinterra, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Memory Fix Problems

I found a way to possibly fix the 2 Beeps I'm getting from my desktop. And 1 beep while gaming.

Someone in MS Community posted this fix:

Open the Core isolation page by selecting Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Device Security and then under Core isolation, selecting Core isolation details.

Turn the Memory integrity setting Off if it isn’t already. Restart your computer.

The problem I'm having is , I can't locate "Core Isolation. Can I do this in my BIOS? If so, any suggestions how?

Thank You in advance

:)

paxinterra, Dec 19, 2020

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 19, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 19, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

Memory Fix Problems

Memory Problem

I notice you have a Killer network Manager in your list. There have been problems with the Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver service which in combination with a Killer network driver starts to fill up the Non-Paged Pool memory. This was in W8.1 and the suggested fix is altering the registry key value of the “Start” entry to 4 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Ndu\ to disable the Windows Network Data Usage Monitor Driver from starting.

See https://bluebluewave.wordpress.com/2...ge-monitoring/

Worth a try in your system I would think.

philc43, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Memory Fix Problems

1. Memory Fix Problems - Similar Threads - Memory Fix Problems

2. memory problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory problem: CBS.log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-problem/68a230c1-4685-42f6-9ace-7b88959f7d95
  3. memory problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory problem: CBS.log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-problem/68a230c1-4685-42f6-9ace-7b88959f7d95
  4. Memory Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Problem: My PC kept blue-screening with the message "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", so I ran the Memory Diagnostic Tool. However, I'm not sure what do to with it. I have attached the result of the test from event viewer. Any help would be appreciated!Result...
  5. Memory Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Problem: My PC kept blue-screening with the message "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", so I ran the Memory Diagnostic Tool. However, I'm not sure what do to with it. I have attached the result of the test from event viewer. Any help would be appreciated!Result...
  6. Memory problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory problems: Why msmpeng.exe and tiworker.exe use too much memory? I find this annoying, although it just happened. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-problems/923e6828-d99c-49a4-879e-1ea06887de12
  7. Memory problem

Memory problem: my pc has the "blue screen" problem, I ran the "windows memory diagnostics" and it told that I have a memory problem that could delete some information, etc.., I want to fix this problem. [ATTACH]...
  8. Memory Problems

Memory Problems: Hello, I Got An Kinda Old PC So I Put 4 Gigs Of Extra Ram In ItLenovo ThinkCentere Very OldBecause It Was To Slow. But Now 3 Gigs Of Ram Is hardware Reserved So I Can Only Use 2 GIGS of ram I Tried a Lot Of Tutorials On Youtube,Nothing Works. I Really Need The Extra 4Gbs...
  9. memory problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    memory problems: Hello, I have an Asus L402S with 28 GB drive space which is all occupied by files I don't know and I cant see what their sizes are. How can I find and delete these unnecessary files....
  10. Memory Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory Problem: Hello, I'm having an issue with memory. I've attached screen shots of both my memory usage & process tab. My system is using up 98% memory in idle. It does say "Non-paged pool @ 14.5gb". I'm not too sure what that means, but I do however think there is an issue with that....