Windows 10: Memory Integrety: Core isolation error fixed

Discus and support Memory Integrety: Core isolation error fixed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; before i have issue with usb2ser.sys cant turn on my core isolation: memory integrity. after many research how to solve this problem finally found the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rob angel, Aug 28, 2021.

1. rob angel Win User

Memory Integrety: Core isolation error fixed

before i have issue with usb2ser.sys cant turn on my core isolation: memory integrity. after many research how to solve this problem finally found the one that works. i just followed this guide and delete the portion causing the problem...i am able to remove the file that cause the error... in my case the, i delete the one that is high lighted with the commandpnputil.exe /d oem18.inf, Clean FileRepository Folder in DriverStore Windows 10 by Maciej Medium

:)

rob angel, Aug 28, 2021
  2. windoc Win User

Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Memory Integrity: Core Isolation Error

I tried to Switch on Memory Integrity in Core Isolation in Windows Security Defender. After it does a scan for incompatible drivers, it throws an error saying Resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again. So when I review incompatible driver it shows
    a usb2ser.sys (MediaTek Inc.) which is incompatible and says to resolve problems with incompatible Drivers. So how to resolve this error? Thanks

NiharShah8999, Aug 28, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10  

It looks like the .reg file in step 2 of Option Two in this tutorial worked to turn on Core isolation for you.

Correct, you could use step 3 to turn it off.

Brink, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Memory Integrety: Core isolation error fixed - Similar Threads - Memory Integrety Core

2. Memory Integrity: Core Isolation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity: Core Isolation Error: I tried to Switch on Memory Integrity in Core Isolation in Windows Security Defender. After it does a scan for incompatible drivers, it throws an error saying Resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again. So when I review incompatible driver it shows a sparkey.sys...
  3. Memory Integrity: Core Isolation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity: Core Isolation Error: I tried to Switch on Memory Integrity in Core Isolation in Windows Security Defender. After it does a scan for incompatible drivers, it throws an error saying Resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again. So when I review incompatible driver it shows a sparkey.sys...
  4. Core Isolation - memory integrity

Core Isolation - memory integrity: Task bar informs me that windows security - action required I proceed to the appropriate section and it informs me that my memory integrity is off yet the page shows MI is on - I proceeded to the help page but it is full of mumbo jumbo that I as a silver surfer cannot...
  5. Core Isolation - memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation - memory integrity: Task bar informs me that windows security - action required I proceed to the appropriate section and it informs me that my memory integrity is off yet the page shows MI is on - I proceeded to the help page but it is full of mumbo jumbo that I as a silver surfer cannot...
  6. Core Isolation Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation Memory: I need to download an exam software for school. To successfully use the program I must change the core isolation settings on my Microsoft Surface Pro 8. However, when I go to device security settings to change the toggle it reads, "This setting is managed by your...
  7. Core Isolation Memory

Core Isolation Memory: I need to download an exam software for school. To successfully use the program I must change the core isolation settings on my Microsoft Surface Pro 8. However, when I go to device security settings to change the toggle it reads, "This setting is managed by your...
  8. Core Isolation Memory

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Memory Integrity- Core Isolation Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity- Core Isolation Error: Ive tried to turn on the memory integrity setting but when I do it scans my device and comes up with 4 incompatible drivers. How do I resolve this or find them be cause I have tried to update all the drivers under device manager but I have all updated. Please help.The 4...
  10. Memory Integrity: Core Isolation Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity: Core Isolation Error: I tried to Switch on Memory Integrity in Core Isolation in Windows Security Defender. After it does a scan for incompatible drivers, it throws an error saying Resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again. So when I review incompatible driver it shows a usb2ser.sys...