Windows 10: Memory integrity blocked by windows 10 drivers

Discus and support Memory integrity blocked by windows 10 drivers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I tried to turn on the memory integrity option and it said that lvbflt64.sys and lvrs64.sys are preventing it from doing so. It said they were from a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nyrif, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Nyrif Win User

Memory integrity blocked by windows 10 drivers

I tried to turn on the memory integrity option and it said that lvbflt64.sys and lvrs64.sys are preventing it from doing so. It said they were from a logitech webcam, I do not have a logitech webcam. I typed "driverquery/v" into an elevated command prompt and found out that these were windows 10 drivers that came with my windows install, but it says they're for a logitech webcam I never owned. Why are system drivers blocking a security feature that the system came with, and why is it blaming it on a webcam that I never had? It also says that it's blocked by logitech webcam software but that isn't even installed.

Memory integrity blocked by windows 10 drivers e9ceaa7e-e836-4c20-bea4-68afd3f67bd4?upload=true.png

:)

Nyrif, Sep 21, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

From the article you linked Shawn:
    My Logitech webcam is one of those drivers that doesn't work now, with this turned on.

But, Microsoft provides their own generic drivers for webcams(in Device Manager), just basic ones with no frills, but enough to work in Skype.

Samsung and Logitech are notorious for not updating their certificates, so it is to be expected I guess*sarc

Cliff S, Sep 21, 2020
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Memory integrity blocked by windows 10 drivers - Similar Threads - Memory integrity blocked

2. Memory integrity blocked by non-existant drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity blocked by non-existant drivers: Like a lot of people, I'm having trouble with Memory integrity being blocked by incompatible logitech drivers. My problem is that I can't seem to find any of these drivers anywhere on my computer. I don't have any logitech software or peripherals installed that I can find,...
  3. Memory integrity blocked by non-existant drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity blocked by non-existant drivers: Like a lot of people, I'm having trouble with Memory integrity being blocked by incompatible logitech drivers. My problem is that I can't seem to find any of these drivers anywhere on my computer. I don't have any logitech software or peripherals installed that I can find,...
  4. Memory Integrity incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity incompatible Drivers: I have the above problem with the following driver being incompatible:EUCR6SK.sys / OEM111.inf Kingston / USB?oem111.inf eucr6sk.inf No USB OEM 3/20/2007 1.5.0.0I found instructions to delete this driver but no word on what happens without the driver when I restart! Can I...
  5. Memory integrity incompatible drivers

Memory integrity incompatible drivers: Hello, for a while I've had this issue where these two drivers stop me from turning memory integrity on, how can i get rid of them? is it safe to do it?...
  6. Incompatible drivers for Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers for Memory Integrity: Hello, I recently updated my windows 11 machine Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.674, and Windows Security informed me that memory integrity wasnt enabled after I booted from the update. I go to take a looks at the long list of drivers and start one by one resolving the issues by...
  7. Driver Incompatibilities in Memory Integrity

Driver Incompatibilities in Memory Integrity: Hi, I have a problem with the Memory Integrity in Core Isolation. Whenever I switch On this feature, it pops out a notification that I should resolve driver incompatibilities and then try again. What should I do? I'm using Windows 11. Thanks and I'm looking forward to your...
  8. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity

Incompatible drivers for memory integrity: I have problem with turning on memory integrity because of the driver E1G6032E.sys driver version: 8.4.13.0 product name: IntelR PRO/100 Adapter. I cant locate the driver through device manager even with the show hidden option and i dont know how to update it or delete it ?...
  9. Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers: Good day all, Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled. The incompatible drivers are as follows; - ftdibus.sys - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys - PxHIpa64.sys -...
  10. Drivers and Core Isolation Memory Integrity Issues blocking Windows 10 security features.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Drivers and Core Isolation Memory Integrity Issues blocking Windows 10 security features.: Hello, I seem to see more and more hardware drivers attaching to a device and disabling the Windows 10 Core Isolation Memory Integrity Security features. I have ran sigverif and they are approved signed drivers. My question is how are they signed and approved for use on...