Windows 10: Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers

Discus and support Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with enabling the Memory Integrity under Device Security of Windows Security/Defender: Core Isolation It displays I have three... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HenryBotte, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers

Hi, I have a problem with enabling the Memory Integrity under Device Security of Windows Security/Defender: Core Isolation

It displays I have three incompatible drivers that prevent it from being enabled. I have a screenshot here, and I also have provided the list of Optional Updates in Windows Updates. I thought since there are driver updates there, one or two or none of those may solve a problem with the incompatibilities. I just want to make sure I don't "break" the computer since it says drivers may cause device malfunction or whatnot if they were disabled and/or uninstalled. Thank you.

Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers e6d6fa4f-40ff-4816-9204-4c9cf38efe8c?upload=true.jpg

:)

HenryBotte, Jan 26, 2021
  2. MMo481 Win User

Memory Integrity is not starting due to a possible incompatibility

Hi all,

I have a new laptop HP Probook 450 G6 with Win10 1903, all stock without any further software accept HP stuff. It is not possible to start the memory integrity feature. I tried it with the ui switch under core isolation, but got the message that "it is not
    possible to start the memory integrity service due to a possible incompatibility". I tried the dgreadiness_tool_v3.6 and this tool shows that everything is ok and the device is ready to switch this feature on. So, I switched this feature on with the dgreadiness_tool
    and it will start, but now I got a problem with the .NET Optimization service, which is not able to recompile after a .NET Windows update, due to missing signatures for all files which need to be recompiled. If I disable memory integrity with the dgreadiness_tool
    again, evering works fine again with .NET. Are there any hints, how to fix this issue?

regards

MMo

MMo481, Jan 26, 2021
  3. memory integrity incompatible drives.

It was working just fine before the 20H1 update. I used the windows update assistant to get the latest update so I had to disable the memory integrity before I could download the update. I tried turning on the memory integrity in windows defender after the
    update but it did not turn on due to some incompatible drivers. I was using the same drivers before the problem occurred.

Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers bf44d46b-aaf7-44da-b3a5-99777a2ccbd0?upload=true.png

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers

1. Memory Integrity cannot be toggled on due to Incompatible Drivers - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity cannot

2. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  3. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  4. Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...: I noticed yesterday that, in my system tray, the Windows Security icon said "Actions Recommended". Upon clicking on it, I came to discover that Memory Integrity is turned off and that my device "may be vulnerable".I clicked the toggle to turn memory integrity on, and was met...
  5. Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...

Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...: I noticed yesterday that, in my system tray, the Windows Security icon said "Actions Recommended". Upon clicking on it, I came to discover that Memory Integrity is turned off and that my device "may be vulnerable".I clicked the toggle to turn memory integrity on, and was met...
  6. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  7. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  8. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...
  9. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...
  10. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys...