Windows 10: Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

Discus and support Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PixelsHelp, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried checking for windows updates and even checked with the Lenovo Vantage software for updates but neither found anything. Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

PixelsHelp, Oct 16, 2022
  2. glnz Win User

Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers

On my Dell Optiplex 7010 Win 10 Pro 64-bit PC (version 20H2), I can't turn on Memory Integrity due to some Intel graphics drivers. I have Intel graphics, not a separate video card. See screenshot below. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver [​IMG]

3. Luv2Speed Win User
    Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

I also cannot turn on "Memory integrity". I open up "Review incompatible drivers", but there are no drivers shown.

Luv2Speed, Oct 16, 2022
  4. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys

I've been trying to activate Core Isolation on my laptop but the driver "WinVDEdrv6.sys" is preventing me from doing so.

I receive the following message that "Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys"

I found the file "WinVDEdrv6.sys" in Windows>SysWOW64 folder.

There was also another file "WinVDEdrv.sys" in the same folder.

Any ideas how the memory integrity could be turned on?

Thank you for your support!

Vivek Coutinho, Oct 16, 2022
Thema:

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

1. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver - Similar Threads - Memory integrity cannot

2. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  3. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  4. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  5. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  6. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I am running Windows 11 on a Thinkpad x1 Carbon, 6th gen. In Windows Security, Core Isolation, I'm told that Memory Integrity is turned off. I want to turn it on, for security purposes. When I try to turn it on, I'm told that I have three incompatible drivers. My computer is...
  7. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I am running Windows 11 on a Thinkpad x1 Carbon, 6th gen. In Windows Security, Core Isolation, I'm told that Memory Integrity is turned off. I want to turn it on, for security purposes. When I try to turn it on, I'm told that I have three incompatible drivers. My computer is...
  8. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I cannot turn on my memory integrity due to incompatible drivers, suprise suprise they are all Huawei, I have a Samsung phone and us Western Digital external HDD to store information on, I want to still be able to use these and I am not sure if the drivers are linked to these...
  9. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I cannot turn on my memory integrity due to incompatible drivers, suprise suprise they are all Huawei, I have a Samsung phone and us Western Digital external HDD to store information on, I want to still be able to use these and I am not sure if the drivers are linked to these...
  10. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...