Windows 10: Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

Discus and support Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jess T1, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Jess T1 Win User

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible none are shown. see screenshots belowSo far I have tried the following:1 to enable memory integrity in regedit. This just meant I couldnt see the option to turn on memory integrity at all and it instead said "this setting is managed by your administrator". However, I am the admin and its a home laptop.2Repaired windows +

:)

Jess T1, Jul 24, 2023

2. How to find the incompatible drivers and turn on memory integrity ?

I cant turn on the memory integrity option because of incompatible drivers but no list of incompatible drivers are showing up i tried many ways to turn on but i cant turn it on. how to find the incompatible drivers and how to delete that?

Dharsica G M, Jul 24, 2023
  3. Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed

As title states, I get a message saying "memory integrity can't be turned on, try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers". When I go to check the list of incompatible drivers, however, I get this an empty list of incompatible drivers.

I have:

Tried to restart system

Updated said drivers
    used sfc /scannow with no issues

Alex Dang1, Jul 24, 2023
  4. Josh Nigh Win User

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

Can't turn on memory integrity. Incompatible drivers have been uninstalled

I am trying to turn on memory integrity under core isolation in Windows Security. It previous said that I could not turn in on due to incompatible drivers (ftdibus.sys). I uninstalled the drivers using the instructions on ftdi's website and rebooted. Now when I try to turn it on, I still get the incompatible driver error message, but the list of incompatible drivers is empty.

Josh Nigh, Jul 24, 2023
Thema:

1. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible... - Similar Threads - Memory integrity cannot

2. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to some incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to some incompatible drivers: Hi, I'm trying to turn back on memory integrity but without any luck because of the listed below incompatible drivers:ftdibus.sys 2.8.2.0lvrs64.sys 13.80.853.0lvuvc64.sys 13.80.853.0Last two are even listed two times. How can I proceed? Thank you...
  3. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to some incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to some incompatible drivers: Hi, I'm trying to turn back on memory integrity but without any luck because of the listed below incompatible drivers:ftdibus.sys 2.8.2.0lvrs64.sys 13.80.853.0lvuvc64.sys 13.80.853.0Last two are even listed two times. How can I proceed? Thank you...
  4. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  5. memory integrity can not be turned on due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can not be turned on due to incompatible drivers: I am getting the message that memory integrity can not be turned on due to incompatible drivers:CtClsFlt64.sysCtClsFlt.sysCreative Technology Ltd.These are standard Microsoft "Upper Filter Drivers" apparently for my webcam.How do I resolve this...
  6. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I am running Windows 11 on a Thinkpad x1 Carbon, 6th gen. In Windows Security, Core Isolation, I'm told that Memory Integrity is turned off. I want to turn it on, for security purposes. When I try to turn it on, I'm told that I have three incompatible drivers. My computer is...
  7. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I cannot turn on my memory integrity due to incompatible drivers, suprise suprise they are all Huawei, I have a Samsung phone and us Western Digital external HDD to store information on, I want to still be able to use these and I am not sure if the drivers are linked to these...
  8. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I cannot turn on my memory integrity due to incompatible drivers, suprise suprise they are all Huawei, I have a Samsung phone and us Western Digital external HDD to store information on, I want to still be able to use these and I am not sure if the drivers are linked to these...
  9. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...
  10. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...