Windows 10: memory integrity cannot be turned on

Discus and support memory integrity cannot be turned on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently i just turn off the memory integrity due to some issue but when i tried to enable it onn ,it didn't happen. i restarted it but still the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Divyanshu Singh2, Jun 5, 2023.

1. memory integrity cannot be turned on

recently i just turn off the memory integrity due to some issue but when i tried to enable it onn ,it didn't happen. i restarted it but still the problem was same. it just showed to reveiw the incomaptabile driver and as so i clicked on it , it doesn't shows driver name or so. can you tell me how to fix it and enable it on???

:)

Divyanshu Singh2, Jun 5, 2023

2. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, Jun 5, 2023
  3. Memory Integrity Won't Turn On

Thanks for your reply.

I've joined the Windows Insider Programme and updated my laptop to 22H2 as this appeared to be the only thing listed that I didn't currently have. It's installed, but when I tried to switch on Memory Integrity from the settings it still scans for incompatible drivers, doesn't seem to find any and then says it needs to restart. And again once I press restart it gets to the Medion logo (just before the windows screen appears) but just hangs there.

On the suggestion you've linked above, Option 2 is "Refresh or Reinstall Windows Defender". Now if I follow this step and delete the Windows Defender folder in the registry as suggested, do I need to reinstall or will Windows do this automatically when I restart? I don't want to go deleting the folder and then finding that I've shot myself in the foot so to speak.

**Update**

I tried Option 2 and unfortunately this hasn't worked either, my laptop still hangs on the Medion logo without loading Windows after reset. I have to hold the power button to turn off and restart, then it loads Windows succesfully but still with Memory Integrity off.

Option 3 doesn't seem to be the problem as it's not detecting any incompatible drivers.

Thomas M82, Jun 5, 2023
  4. windoc Win User

memory integrity cannot be turned on

Cannot Turn On Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Settings

From Tutorial -> Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials

Not able to perform steps in Option 1
    Under "Windows Defender Security Center", "Device Security" is not an option.
    Winver reports Version 1709 (OS build 16299 402)
    The processor is Intel I3
    Virtualization is enabled in system BIOS.

Please advise.

windoc, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

memory integrity cannot be turned on

1. memory integrity cannot be turned on - Similar Threads - memory integrity cannot

2. memory integrity cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory integrity cannot be turned on: recently i just turn off the memory integrity due to some issue but when i tried to enable it onn ,it didn't happen. i restarted it but still the problem was same. it just showed to reveiw the incomaptabile driver and as so i clicked on it , it doesn't shows driver name or...
  3. Memory Integrity cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity cannot be turned on: Hello!A few months ago I noticed a small notification saying my memory integrity on my Windows 11 Computer was turned off, I turned it back on and restarted my computer, but it led to the infamous 'blue screen', every time I try to turn it on, it results in the same.It only...
  4. Memory Integrity cannot be turned on

Memory Integrity cannot be turned on: Hello!A few months ago I noticed a small notification saying my memory integrity on my Windows 11 Computer was turned off, I turned it back on and restarted my computer, but it led to the infamous 'blue screen', every time I try to turn it on, it results in the same.It only...
  5. Memory Integrity cannot be turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity cannot be turned on: I can't turn on Memory Integrity and there's no incompatible driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cannot-be-turned-on/9b092daa-2fbf-447a-af5f-24e5a52cce95
  6. Memory Integrity cannot be turned on

Memory Integrity cannot be turned on: I can't turn on Memory Integrity and there's no incompatible driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cannot-be-turned-on/9b092daa-2fbf-447a-af5f-24e5a52cce95
  7. Cannot turn on Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on Memory integrity: Hey, so I got this problem that I just cannot turn on that memory integrity due to incompatible drivers. I already gor rid of 2 out of 5 just by renaming them but I just cannot do anything with those remaining 3. I can´t rename these 3 because I need an approval from SYSTEM ....
  8. Cannot turn on Memory integrity

Cannot turn on Memory integrity: Hey, so I got this problem that I just cannot turn on that memory integrity due to incompatible drivers. I already gor rid of 2 out of 5 just by renaming them but I just cannot do anything with those remaining 3. I can´t rename these 3 because I need an approval from SYSTEM ....
  9. Memory Integrity cannot be turned ON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity cannot be turned ON: In Windows security I got a massage that memory integrity in windows security is off. But I can't turn it on. Every time I try to turn it on but i get a massage that it can't turn on. Please help me to resolve my problem....
  10. Memory Integrity cannot be turned ON

Memory Integrity cannot be turned ON: In Windows security I got a massage that memory integrity in windows security is off. But I can't turn it on. Every time I try to turn it on but i get a massage that it can't turn on. Please help me to resolve my problem....