Windows 10: memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

Discus and support memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by E-F_03, Oct 6, 2022.

1. E-F_03 Win User

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are Samsung's which makes sense as I have a Samsung smartphone. I don't know what the other one is about mbtusbser.sys.I followed the instructions given in this thread of discusion memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers - Microsoft Community and tried to rename .old the drivers in question. It worked fo

:)

E-F_03, Oct 6, 2022
  2. E-F_03 Win User

Hello,
    I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".

First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?

Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers.

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers 424821f0-4b4e-45de-90af-c67a38890d35?upload=true.png

Lots of them are Samsung's which makes sense as I have a Samsung smartphone. I don't know what the other one is about (mbtusbser.sys).
    I followed the instructions given in this thread of discusion (memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers - Microsoft Community) and tried to rename .old the drivers in question.

It worked for only one of them (the 2nd: ssudbus.sys). For all the other ones I had a message saying that I needed an authorization from the system.

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers 8989c6cb-dd2d-4bf5-a940-ff2111c91a01?upload=true.jpg

Could you please help?
    Many thanks,
    Best regards
    Elise

E-F_03, Oct 6, 2022
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Oct 6, 2022
  4. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity cannot be turned on due to driver incompatibility

Hello Rocky,

If you like, you could use option 4, 5, or 6 below to uninstall the incompatible drivers to be able to turn on Memory Integrity afterwards.

Uninstall Driver in Windows 11 Tutorial

Shawn Brink, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

1. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers - Similar Threads - memory integrity can't

2. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: I stupidly tried to download some software over the internet after my wife forgot her pin number on her Samsung Galaxy AS53 mobile. In doing so, when I tried to run the executable file it came up with a message saying the file couldn't be loaded due to an issue with...
  3. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: I stupidly tried to download some software over the internet after my wife forgot her pin number on her Samsung Galaxy AS53 mobile. In doing so, when I tried to run the executable file it came up with a message saying the file couldn't be loaded due to an issue with...
  4. Core Isolation - Memory Integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation - Memory Integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please note that i am providing a solution to the Core Isolation turned...
  5. Core Isolation - Memory Integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

Core Isolation - Memory Integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please note that i am providing a solution to the Core Isolation turned...
  6. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  7. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  8. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  9. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  10. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys...