Windows 10: Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &...

Discus and support Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so?It seems that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ex-jedi, Jul 16, 2021.

1. ex-jedi Win User

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &...

I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so?It seems that lhusbdfuamd64.sys is installed by UE MEGABOOM Update Assistant. But I uninstalled that some months agMemory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &... o_OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion:10.0.19043 Build 19043Thanks

:)

ex-jedi, Jul 16, 2021
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Jul 16, 2021
  3. glnz Win User
    Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers

On my Dell Optiplex 7010 Win 10 Pro 64-bit PC (version 20H2), I can't turn on Memory Integrity due to some Intel graphics drivers. I have Intel graphics, not a separate video card. See screenshot below. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &... [​IMG]

4. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &...

Unable turning on memory integrity

I am unable turning on memory integrity on Win10 Pro due to incompatible drivers:

I have Huawei phohe, uninstalled their hisuite, but drivers are still there - they all have inf file:

- ew_usbccgpfilter.sys

- hw_cdcacm.sys

- hw_quubmdm.sys

- hw_usbdev.sys

- hw_cdcacm.sys

- hw_quubmdm.sys

and 2 others:

- x643e501.sys

(Your Corporation, Your product name, 1.0.0.1, without inf file)

- ftdibus.sys

(FTDI, 2.12.0.0, oem48.inf)

I've tried look after them in Device manager without success.

Is possible somehow remove them ?

chess1master, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &...

1. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - lhusbdfuamd64.sys &... - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity Can't

2. Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible SNTUSB64.SYS drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible SNTUSB64.SYS drivers: Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible SNTUSB64.SYS drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-on-win11-due-to/85aa1412-a74c-4370-be77-48a38d81e48d
  3. Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible SNTUSB64.SYS drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible SNTUSB64.SYS drivers: Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible SNTUSB64.SYS drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-on-win11-due-to/85aa1412-a74c-4370-be77-48a38d81e48d
  4. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  5. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation but these two drivers are preventing me. How would I remove them and is it safe to do so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-cant-be-turned-on-due-to/d6e58490-c2e0-4dd7-8c64-9c662f5eb04e
  6. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation on my laptop but the driver "WinVDEdrv6.sys" is preventing me from doing so. I receive the following message that "Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys"I found the file "WinVDEdrv6.sys" in...
  7. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys: I've been trying to activate Core Isolation on my laptop but the driver "WinVDEdrv6.sys" is preventing me from doing so. I receive the following message that "Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Driver - WinVDEdrv6.sys"I found the file "WinVDEdrv6.sys" in...
  8. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys: Windows Security has alerted me to the fact that Memory Integrity is turned off. When I try to turn it back on, I get an error message telling me that it cannot be turned on due to an incompatible driver. Specifically, wdcsam64_prewin8.sys Western Digital Technologies. That's...
  9. Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys

Memory Integrity Can't Be turned On Due To Incompatible Drivers - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys: Windows Security has alerted me to the fact that Memory Integrity is turned off. When I try to turn it back on, I get an error message telling me that it cannot be turned on due to an incompatible driver. Specifically, wdcsam64_prewin8.sys Western Digital Technologies. That's...
  10. Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: Recently I've upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and the Windows Security recommended me a few days ago to turn on Memory Integrity. But two incopatible drivers are blocking it: ssdudfu.sys and mbtusbser.sys.ssdudfu.sys seems to be a Samsung driver for phones, but I can't find...