Windows 10: Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates

Discus and support Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I freshly built this PC/others and enabled Memory Integrity on the WIN 10 PRO X64 ASUS PRIME Z590A w/TPM 2.0, IntelR CoreTM i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Radio_Wayne, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates

I freshly built this PC/others and enabled Memory Integrity on the WIN 10 PRO X64 ASUS PRIME Z590A w/TPM 2.0, IntelR CoreTM i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz, 64 GB DDR4 RAM initially during setup. Memory Integrity frequently disables itself without notifying me and comes up with incompatible drivers causing the issue. The drivers do seem to vary with WD MyBook and Intel drivers causing the most incompatible issue. I have followed Microsoft directions and tried to rollback the drivers and reboot, I've done that multiple times until it was only a single driver left. I even uninstalled the devi

:)

Radio_Wayne, Apr 14, 2022
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, Apr 14, 2022
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates

HP stream wont update windows 10 , not enough memory

To further assist you, we suggest that you run the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool. Refer to the steps provided below:

• On the Start screen, type memory.
    • Click Settings and then click the result Diagnose your computer's memory problems.
    • Select the option to run the tool.

We also suggest you to temporarily disable the antivirus as it consumes more memory and then try to upgrade.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates

1. Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity Disables

2. How to disable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Memory Integrity: HelloI need to disable Memory Integrity on my Windows 11 but I failed to do so. Reason is, my HTV Vive Pro 2 bluetooth drivers are getting blocked when Memory Integrity is active. I am disabling it from Security > Core Isolation > Memory Integrity, and Windows asks me to...
  3. How to disable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Memory Integrity: HelloI need to disable Memory Integrity on my Windows 11 but I failed to do so. Reason is, my HTV Vive Pro 2 bluetooth drivers are getting blocked when Memory Integrity is active. I am disabling it from Security > Core Isolation > Memory Integrity, and Windows asks me to...
  4. Not able to disable the memory integrity options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to disable the memory integrity options: I have one third party driver that is not working and being shown with yellow warning sign in device manager. I wanted to disable the memory integrity option to make it work. After restart of the PC, memory integrity option is automatically getting turned on. Please provide...
  5. Disabling memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  6. Disabling memory integrity

Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  7. Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates: I freshly built this PC/others and enabled Memory Integrity on the WIN 10 PRO X64 ASUS PRIME Z590A w/TPM 2.0, IntelR CoreTM i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz, 64 GB DDR4 RAM initially during setup. Memory Integrity frequently disables itself without notifying me and comes up with...
  8. Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates

Memory Integrity Disables itself with updates: I freshly built this PC/others and enabled Memory Integrity on the WIN 10 PRO X64 ASUS PRIME Z590A w/TPM 2.0, IntelR CoreTM i7-10700KF CPU @ 3.80GHz, 64 GB DDR4 RAM initially during setup. Memory Integrity frequently disables itself without notifying me and comes up with...
  9. Memory Integrity Turns Itself Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Turns Itself Off: Hello!I'm having a strange issue with memory integrity. I am able to turn on memory integrity see screenshot below, but, after the required restart, it turns itself off again see second screenshot. Anyone else have this issue/know the solution?Thanks!...
  10. Memory Integrity Turns Itself Off

Memory Integrity Turns Itself Off: Hello!I'm having a strange issue with memory integrity. I am able to turn on memory integrity see screenshot below, but, after the required restart, it turns itself off again see second screenshot. Anyone else have this issue/know the solution?Thanks!...