Windows 10: Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed

Discus and support Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As title states, I get a message saying "memory integrity can't be turned on, try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers". When I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex Dang1, Apr 20, 2023.

1. Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed

As title states, I get a message saying "memory integrity can't be turned on, try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers". When I go to check the list of incompatible drivers, however, I get this an empty list of incompatible drivers. I have:Tried to restart systemUpdated said driversused sfc /scannow with no issues

:)

Alex Dang1, Apr 20, 2023

2. How to enable memory integrity due to incompatible driver csrbc.sys?

Hi Roger,

The file csrbc.sys seems to be the USB dongle driver. If you no longer use the hardware, you can delete the driver.

Open an Admin Command Prompt and run:

• SC.EXE DELETE CSRBC
    Alternatively, you can delete the driver using Autoruns.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 20, 2023
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Apr 20, 2023
  4. Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed

I get "Memory integrity off due to Incompatible drivers" but "Review incompatible drivers" lists nothing

Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I understand the issue you have, nothing to worry I am here to help since there are no incompatible drivers listed on the memory integrity, I suggest doing an in-place upgrade wherein it will upgrade the device to the latest version and repair all issues without deleting any files.

Kindly follow the steps from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let me know how it goes and I hope that helps.

Bernard

Independent Advisor

Lester BernardReyes, Apr 20, 2023
Thema:

Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed

1. Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed - Similar Threads - Memory integrity fails

2. Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...: I noticed yesterday that, in my system tray, the Windows Security icon said "Actions Recommended". Upon clicking on it, I came to discover that Memory Integrity is turned off and that my device "may be vulnerable".I clicked the toggle to turn memory integrity on, and was met...
  3. Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot enable Memory Integrity due to "driver incompatibilities" - yet no list of...: I noticed yesterday that, in my system tray, the Windows Security icon said "Actions Recommended". Upon clicking on it, I came to discover that Memory Integrity is turned off and that my device "may be vulnerable".I clicked the toggle to turn memory integrity on, and was met...
  4. Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity fails due to incompatible drivers but none listed: As title states, I get a message saying "memory integrity can't be turned on, try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers". When I go to check the list of incompatible drivers, however, I get this an empty list of incompatible drivers. I have:Tried to restart...
  5. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I am running Windows 11 on a Thinkpad x1 Carbon, 6th gen. In Windows Security, Core Isolation, I'm told that Memory Integrity is turned off. I want to turn it on, for security purposes. When I try to turn it on, I'm told that I have three incompatible drivers. My computer is...
  6. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  7. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  8. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  9. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  10. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 memory integrity incompatible drivers list empty