Windows 10: Memory Integrity is not starting due to a possible incompatibility

Discus and support Memory Integrity is not starting due to a possible incompatibility in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a new laptop HP Probook 450 G6 with Win10 1903, all stock without any further software accept HP stuff. It is not possible to start... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MMo481, Jan 26, 2020.

1. MMo481 Win User

Memory Integrity is not starting due to a possible incompatibility

Hi all,

I have a new laptop HP Probook 450 G6 with Win10 1903, all stock without any further software accept HP stuff. It is not possible to start the memory integrity feature. I tried it with the ui switch under core isolation, but got the message that "it is not possible to start the memory integrity service due to a possible incompatibility". I tried the dgreadiness_tool_v3.6 and this tool shows that everything is ok and the device is ready to switch this feature on. So, I switched this feature on with the dgreadiness_tool and it will start, but now I got a problem with the .NET Optimization service, which is not able to recompile after a .NET Windows update, due to missing signatures for all files which need to be recompiled. If I disable memory integrity with the dgreadiness_tool again, evering works fine again with .NET. Are there any hints, how to fix this issue?

regards

MMo

:)

MMo481, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Enforcer Win User

Windows 10 memory integrity doesn't start due to incompatibility

I am using windows 10 v1809. Whenever I try to turn on windows memory integrity, I get an error saying that windows memory couldn't start because there MAY be an incompatibility.

I know that my computer is capable of running memory integrity as I have successfully turned it on in the past (using v1809). I suspect that it may be connected to the additional features that control panel offers because a long time ago when I successfully turned it on, I was messing around with those.

Does anyone know which ones need to be enabled or if there is something else that I need to perform?

Enforcer, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Memory integrity "incompatibility"

I tried to enable memory integrity via Windows Security, yet it gave me a pop up saying "Memory integrity could not turn on. There may be an incompatibility" (or something like that). I do have AMD-V on.

UnraisedCoast47, Jan 26, 2020
  4. cwodrsret Win User

Memory Integrity can't be started.

Afternoon,

I had Memory Integrity enabled on my machine. I attempted to install Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning and it wouldn't allow me to do so. I disable Memory Integrity and was able to install it. After a reboot, I tried to enable Memory Integrity back and now I am getting "Memory Integrity can't be started. There may be an incompatibility on your device" I uninstalled Roxio rebooted and still getting the same error. It appears that Roxio broke Memory Integrity? Has anyone come across this or know how I can get it enabled again?

Thanks

cwodrsret, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Memory Integrity is not starting due to a possible incompatibility - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity starting

2. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  3. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  4. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I am running Windows 11 on a Thinkpad x1 Carbon, 6th gen. In Windows Security, Core Isolation, I'm told that Memory Integrity is turned off. I want to turn it on, for security purposes. When I try to turn it on, I'm told that I have three incompatible drivers. My computer is...
  5. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  6. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  7. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  8. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys...
  9. memory integrity incompatibility

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity incompatibility: [ATTACH] May, be unresolvable.... I have the latest compatible, AMD_Radeon Software Version16.2.1, for CPU Type AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeontm HD Graphics, installed. Upon searching for the offending --atikmpag.sys-- files, the 'Driverstore\Filerepository\' lists the...
  10. Memory integrity "incompatibility"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory integrity "incompatibility": I tried to enable memory integrity via Windows Security, yet it gave me a pop up saying "Memory integrity could not turn on. There may be an incompatibility" (or something like that). I do have AMD-V on....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. memory integrity cannot start incompatible