Windows 10: Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

Discus and support Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why it is disable and I can't turn it on either.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cong Huy Duong, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

I don't know why it is disable and I can't turn it on either.

:)

Cong Huy Duong, Oct 14, 2022

2. Memory integrity incompatible drivers

Hello Demon,

You can use option 6 below to uninstall the incompatible drivers to be able to turn on Memory Integrity afterwards.

Uninstall Driver in Windows 11 Tutorial

Shawn Brink, Oct 14, 2022
  3. Memory Integrity cannot be turned on due to driver incompatibility

Hello Rocky,

If you like, you could use option 4, 5, or 6 below to uninstall the incompatible drivers to be able to turn on Memory Integrity afterwards.

4. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

Memory integrity can't be turned on on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

Hello Milutin,

You can use option 6 below to uninstall the incompatible drivers to be able to turn on Memory Integrity afterwards.

Thema:

Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

1. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity off

2. Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown: Like the title says, I want to enable the memory integrity option in the core isolation window in Windows 11 but it is not letting me.It keeps telling me that there are driver incompatibilities but when I go to review the incompatible driver there are no drivers shown.How can...
  3. Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown

Can't turn on memory integrity, but no incompatible drivers are shown: Like the title says, I want to enable the memory integrity option in the core isolation window in Windows 11 but it is not letting me.It keeps telling me that there are driver incompatibilities but when I go to review the incompatible driver there are no drivers shown.How can...
  4. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  5. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  6. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I am running Windows 11 on a Thinkpad x1 Carbon, 6th gen. In Windows Security, Core Isolation, I'm told that Memory Integrity is turned off. I want to turn it on, for security purposes. When I try to turn it on, I'm told that I have three incompatible drivers. My computer is...
  7. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I am running Windows 11 on a Thinkpad x1 Carbon, 6th gen. In Windows Security, Core Isolation, I'm told that Memory Integrity is turned off. I want to turn it on, for security purposes. When I try to turn it on, I'm told that I have three incompatible drivers. My computer is...
  8. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I cannot turn on my memory integrity due to incompatible drivers, suprise suprise they are all Huawei, I have a Samsung phone and us Western Digital external HDD to store information on, I want to still be able to use these and I am not sure if the drivers are linked to these...
  9. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I cannot turn on my memory integrity due to incompatible drivers, suprise suprise they are all Huawei, I have a Samsung phone and us Western Digital external HDD to store information on, I want to still be able to use these and I am not sure if the drivers are linked to these...
  10. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers: I don't know why it is disable and I can't turn it on either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-is-off-and-cant-be-turn-on-but/f9655f13-1c87-4fc0-8e75-df801abdd7b4