Windows 10: Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

Discus and support Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Memory Integrity isn't working because 2 driver usb2ser.sys made by MediaTek Inc and usb2ser.sys made by MBB are incompatible, I've tried using Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sam Beckett, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity isn't working because 2 driver usb2ser.sys made by MediaTek Inc and usb2ser.sys made by MBB are incompatible, I've tried using Windows updates and can't find anything about them.

:)

Sam Beckett, Nov 5, 2022
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Nov 5, 2022
  3. CliffJW Win User
    Wincows (11) Security. Memory Integrity Off. Incompatible Drivers.

Windows (11) Security. Memory Integrity is "off". Won't turn on. Shows incompatible "Rapport" drivers. Drivers are up to date.

Any suggestions. MS help says don't uninstall drivers.

CliffJW, Nov 5, 2022
  4. TH0m# Win User

Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity - Incompatible Driver Issues

Hello,

I am having trouble turning on my memory integrity because of incompatible drivers. How can I get rid of these or update them so that I turn on my memory integrity?

Thanks

TH0m#, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

1. Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers - Similar Threads - Memory integrity turning

2. Memory integrity can't be turned on because of incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity can't be turned on because of incompatible drivers: I can't find these drivers anywhere. I downloaded Autorun and they were yellow and said file not found and then I deleted them through there but they still appear here so I can't turn memory integrity on...
  3. Memory integrity can't be turned on because of incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity can't be turned on because of incompatible drivers: I can't find these drivers anywhere. I downloaded Autorun and they were yellow and said file not found and then I deleted them through there but they still appear here so I can't turn memory integrity on...
  4. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  5. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  6. Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers: Memory Integrity isn't working because 2 driver usb2ser.sys made by MediaTek Inc and usb2ser.sys made by MBB are incompatible, I've tried using Windows updates and can't find anything about them....
  7. Memory Integrity disabled because of no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity disabled because of no incompatible drivers: Windows 11 Version 22H2A while back I tried enabling Memory Integrity in Windows Security. It complained about an anti-cheat driver installed by Destiny 2. That made sense. After playing Destiny 2 for a while, I decided that I wasn't into it, and uninstalled the game.I later...
  8. Memory Integrity disabled because of no incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity disabled because of no incompatible drivers: Windows 11 Version 22H2A while back I tried enabling Memory Integrity in Windows Security. It complained about an anti-cheat driver installed by Destiny 2. That made sense. After playing Destiny 2 for a while, I decided that I wasn't into it, and uninstalled the game.I later...
  9. Cannot turn on memory integrity because of incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on memory integrity because of incompatible driver: This driver prevents me to turn on memory integrity in Windows Security. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't even know what driver is this.File location:C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\cbusb_64.inf_amd64_2d44bc1a2d17f48a...
  10. Cannot turn on memory integrity because of incompatible driver

Cannot turn on memory integrity because of incompatible driver: This driver prevents me to turn on memory integrity in Windows Security. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't even know what driver is this.File location:C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\cbusb_64.inf_amd64_2d44bc1a2d17f48a...