Windows 10: Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

Discus and support Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by deanmetropoulos, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot because there are incompatible drivers but when I opened the tab to see what these were I cant see any of these drivers. Can someone help me out with this?

:)

deanmetropoulos, Apr 23, 2023
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, Apr 23, 2023
  3. Brad8887 Win User
    I can't turn on memory integrity in Windows 11 even though no incompatible drivers are listed.

I can't turn on memory integrity in Windows 11 even though no incompatible drivers are listed.

Brad8887, Apr 23, 2023
  4. CMATay Win User

Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

Deleting driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible and preventing memory integrity being turned on

Hi Ramesh - thanks for the suggestion. They did disappear from the Aotoruns list when I deleted them. However, they're still present on the system and coming up as incompatible drivers and preventing Memory Integrity being turned back on.

CMATay, Apr 23, 2023
Thema:

Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

1. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity turning

2. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  3. Memory Integrity incompatible Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity incompatible Drivers: I have the above problem with the following driver being incompatible:EUCR6SK.sys / OEM111.inf Kingston / USB?oem111.inf eucr6sk.inf No USB OEM 3/20/2007 1.5.0.0I found instructions to delete this driver but no word on what happens without the driver when I restart! Can I...
  4. Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers: Memory Integrity isn't working because 2 driver usb2ser.sys made by MediaTek Inc and usb2ser.sys made by MBB are incompatible, I've tried using Windows updates and can't find anything about them....
  5. Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers: Memory Integrity isn't working because 2 driver usb2ser.sys made by MediaTek Inc and usb2ser.sys made by MBB are incompatible, I've tried using Windows updates and can't find anything about them....
  6. Memory integrity incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity incompatible drivers: Hello, for a while I've had this issue where these two drivers stop me from turning memory integrity on, how can i get rid of them? is it safe to do it?...
  7. Memory integrity incompatible drivers

Memory integrity incompatible drivers: Hello, for a while I've had this issue where these two drivers stop me from turning memory integrity on, how can i get rid of them? is it safe to do it?...
  8. Incompatible drivers for Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers for Memory Integrity: Hello, I recently updated my windows 11 machine Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.674, and Windows Security informed me that memory integrity wasnt enabled after I booted from the update. I go to take a looks at the long list of drivers and start one by one resolving the issues by...
  9. Driver Incompatibilities in Memory Integrity

Driver Incompatibilities in Memory Integrity: Hi, I have a problem with the Memory Integrity in Core Isolation. Whenever I switch On this feature, it pops out a notification that I should resolve driver incompatibilities and then try again. What should I do? I'm using Windows 11. Thanks and I'm looking forward to your...
  10. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity

Incompatible drivers for memory integrity: I have problem with turning on memory integrity because of the driver E1G6032E.sys driver version: 8.4.13.0 product name: IntelR PRO/100 Adapter. I cant locate the driver through device manager even with the show hidden option and i dont know how to update it or delete it ?...