Windows 10: Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on

Discus and support Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had recently upgraded the RAM on my laptop, and just before then, my trackpad was acting up. When the technicians fixed the trackpad issue and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexandraR89, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on

I had recently upgraded the RAM on my laptop, and just before then, my trackpad was acting up. When the technicians fixed the trackpad issue and upgraded the RAM, I noticed Memory integrity was off in Windows Defender and nothing I did would turn it back on. Sfc /scannow shows no problemsDISM does nothingchkdsk does nothingIt is as if Windows Defender doesn't even exist when I go to Settings > Apps, so resetting Windows Explorer via there is not an option. the Microsoft Store has vanished as wellI tried the registry trick, but the Scenarios folder at the very end is missingI did a reset of

:)

AlexandraR89, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on

1. Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on - Similar Threads - Memory integrity stuck

2. Can't turn on Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on Memory integrity: I've been trying to turn it on. there's this incompatible driver called "cheano_drv.sys" it says no details are available for this driver. from doing a little google search using quotation marks I learned it came from an app I downloaded about 4 years ago called 5E which was...
  3. Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity stuck on off, can't turn on: I had recently upgraded the RAM on my laptop, and just before then, my trackpad was acting up. When the technicians fixed the trackpad issue and upgraded the RAM, I noticed Memory integrity was off in Windows Defender and nothing I did would turn it back on. Sfc /scannow...
  4. Can't turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on memory integrity: these are showing as incompatible drivers. I cannot find them in the file explorer, device manager, task manager, uninstall programs section. I downloaded an autorun program, still can't find them....
  5. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers: I don't know why it is disable and I can't turn it on either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-is-off-and-cant-be-turn-on-but/f9655f13-1c87-4fc0-8e75-df801abdd7b4
  6. Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity is off and can't be turn on but there is no incompatible drivers: I don't know why it is disable and I can't turn it on either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-integrity-is-off-and-cant-be-turn-on-but/f9655f13-1c87-4fc0-8e75-df801abdd7b4
  7. Memory Integrity can't be turned on

Memory Integrity can't be turned on: Split from this thread. Virtualization is enabled.My machine is a Dell Alienware Aurora R8, with details in screenshot below.I said that on my system no interfering drivers are shown; I need to correct that to they are shown sometimes, and not at other times, with reboots in...
  8. Can't turn off memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn off memory integrity: I need to disable core isolation memory integrity in order to install updates. I switched it off in Windows settings and restarted, but when I opened settings again, it was still enabled and I couldn't install updates. I checked the registry...
  9. Can't turn off memory integrity

Can't turn off memory integrity: I need to disable core isolation memory integrity in order to install updates. I switched it off in Windows settings and restarted, but when I opened settings again, it was still enabled and I couldn't install updates. I checked the registry...
  10. Can't turn off memory integrity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade