Windows 10: Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs.

Discus and support Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs. Device drivers are not being swapped by windows update, ever -They're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Quad5Ny, May 26, 2023.

1. Quad5Ny Win User

Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs.

Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs. Device drivers are not being swapped by windows update, ever -They're in a production environment and stable.I have no issues ever except for a random USB fan control device disconnecting this doesn't trigger memory integrity that I'm aware is problematic and have a task scheduler script to re-connect it.Is there any way to log this turning off so I can fix it?

:)

Quad5Ny, May 26, 2023

2. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, May 26, 2023
  3. Memory Integrity Won't Turn On

Thanks for your reply.

I've joined the Windows Insider Programme and updated my laptop to 22H2 as this appeared to be the only thing listed that I didn't currently have. It's installed, but when I tried to switch on Memory Integrity from the settings it still scans for incompatible drivers, doesn't seem to find any and then says it needs to restart. And again once I press restart it gets to the Medion logo (just before the windows screen appears) but just hangs there.

On the suggestion you've linked above, Option 2 is "Refresh or Reinstall Windows Defender". Now if I follow this step and delete the Windows Defender folder in the registry as suggested, do I need to reinstall or will Windows do this automatically when I restart? I don't want to go deleting the folder and then finding that I've shot myself in the foot so to speak.

**Update**

I tried Option 2 and unfortunately this hasn't worked either, my laptop still hangs on the Medion logo without loading Windows after reset. I have to hold the power button to turn off and restart, then it loads Windows succesfully but still with Memory Integrity off.

Option 3 doesn't seem to be the problem as it's not detecting any incompatible drivers.

Thomas M82, May 26, 2023
  4. STRESSED Win User

Can't turn on "Core isolation" / "Memory integrity"

Windows 10 21H1 19043.1586. When I try turning on "Memory integrity", I get the familiar error "Memory integrity can't be turned on ... Try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers".

But when I click "Review incompatible drivers", nothing is listed.

Clicking "Scan again" repeats the process.

Is there a way to resolve this?

STRESSED, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs. - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity turns

2. Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs.: Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs. Device drivers are not being swapped by windows update, ever -They're in a production environment and stable.I have no issues ever except for a random USB fan control device disconnecting this...
  3. Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs.: Memory Integrity turns off randomly throughout the month without error or logs. Device drivers are not being swapped by windows update, ever -They're in a production environment and stable.I have no issues ever except for a random USB fan control device disconnecting this...
  4. Why is memory integrity turned off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is memory integrity turned off?: In MS defender It says, "Your device meets the requirements for standard hardware security" but why is memory integrity off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-memory-integrity-turned-off/5110c95d-288c-407f-a87e-d84b73d09ff6
  5. Why is memory integrity turned off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is memory integrity turned off?: In MS defender It says, "Your device meets the requirements for standard hardware security" but why is memory integrity off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-memory-integrity-turned-off/5110c95d-288c-407f-a87e-d84b73d09ff6
  6. Why is memory integrity turned off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Memory Integrity Turns Itself Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity Turns Itself Off: Hello!I'm having a strange issue with memory integrity. I am able to turn on memory integrity see screenshot below, but, after the required restart, it turns itself off again see second screenshot. Anyone else have this issue/know the solution?Thanks!...
  8. Can't turn off memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn off memory integrity: I need to disable core isolation memory integrity in order to install updates. I switched it off in Windows settings and restarted, but when I opened settings again, it was still enabled and I couldn't install updates. I checked the registry...
  9. Can't turn off memory integrity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't turn off memory integrity: I need to disable core isolation memory integrity in order to install updates. I switched it off in Windows settings and restarted, but when I opened settings again, it was still enabled and I couldn't install updates. I checked the registry...
  10. Memory Integrity Doesnt Turn Off!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Memory Integrity Doesnt Turn Off!!!: Im trying to disable memory integrity to use one of my Android Emulator apps Bluestacks. However, whenever I turn it off and then restart my laptop as it tells me to it just turns back on again every time. I spent the whole day yesterday speaking to Microsoft Advisors and...