Windows 10: Memory Integrity

Discus and support Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiMemory Integrity wont switch on, yet I have deleted the rogue .sys files it wasn't happy with and rebooted - any ideas? The files no longer show in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Phil19821972, May 26, 2023.

1. Memory Integrity

HiMemory Integrity wont switch on, yet I have deleted the rogue .sys files it wasn't happy with and rebooted - any ideas? The files no longer show in the Incompatible Drivers list

:)

Phil19821972, May 26, 2023

2. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, May 26, 2023
  3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, May 26, 2023
  4. Memory Integrity

Memory Integrity No Longer Functioning

I received a popup notification from Windows Security that Memory Integrity was off. ssdudfu.sys, VIA_USB_ETS.sys, and mbtusbser.sys were the incompatible drivers. After looking throughout the forum here, I was able to remove the first two using the cmd prompt method. The mbtusbser.sys was not listed however. I was able to find it by searching in the File Explorer. It was listed twice so I deleted both and reset the computer. When I tried to turn on Memory Integrity again, I got the same "Resolve any driver incompatibilities and scan again" error. However, when clicking "Review incompatible drivers", there are no driver incompatibilities listed.

I have tried a few more suggestions and at this point am just messing around with stuff that I probably shouldn't be. Does anyone have any fixes for this?

geniusboy91, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Memory Integrity

1. Memory Integrity - Similar Threads - Memory Integrity

2. Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.: I did a factory reset on my device as I have the feeling I might be infected with malware, and noticed in Windows Security that Windows Memory Integrity was off by default, Is this normal?I'm somewhat worried this may've been a vulnerability an invasive rootkit could've used...
  3. Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Memory Integrity off on Factory Reset.: I did a factory reset on my device as I have the feeling I might be infected with malware, and noticed in Windows Security that Windows Memory Integrity was off by default, Is this normal?I'm somewhat worried this may've been a vulnerability an invasive rootkit could've used...
  4. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  5. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  6. Memory Integrity / BSOD

Memory Integrity / BSOD: Hi friends. I'm having Memory Integrity issues on a fresh Windows 11 install. No issues for the first day or so, then the issue appeared out of nowhere today. When I try to turn Memory Integrity on, I get a blue screen on restart. Here's my minidump. Can you please advise on...
  7. Memory Integrity / BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity / BSOD: Hi friends. I'm having Memory Integrity issues on a fresh Windows 11 install. No issues for the first day or so, then the issue appeared out of nowhere today. When I try to turn Memory Integrity on, I get a blue screen on restart. Here's my minidump. Can you please advise on...
  8. I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: I have Huawei phone, uninstalled their honor suite, but drivers are still there:- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sys- hn_usbdev.sys- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sysI tried to unistall them but that doesn't work because I need "SYSTEM"...
  9. I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers

I am unable to turn on memory integrity on Win11 due to incompatible drivers: I have Huawei phone, uninstalled their honor suite, but drivers are still there:- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sys- hn_usbdev.sys- hn_cdcacm.sys- hn_quusbmdm.sys- hn_usbccgpfilter.sysI tried to unistall them but that doesn't work because I need "SYSTEM"...
  10. Memory Integrity Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity Problem: HII can't turn on Memory Integrity because of incompatible drivers. It listed wdcsam64.sys originally as the driver causing an issue.I couldn't find the driver listed anywhere, it wasn't listed in Programs or Autoruns, there was no errors in Device Manager.I eventually got...